“Great place, nice atmosphere!”

Ryan's Famous Pizza & Subs
Ranked #46 of 165 Restaurants in Beaufort
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 7 March 2013

The Pizza was good, had a Chicken Ranch and wings and salads. The resteraunt was clean, the service was friendly and we didn't wait too long for our food. The wait staff were courteous and eager to please! We used to go to Big Joes a lot but after finding many roaches and the poorest service in town, Ryan's is our new favorite. Hey Ryan, ever thought about making a real BBQ Pork Pizza? Thanks from my wife and I for a great Dinner.

Reviewed 17 February 2013

Recently they've renovated this simply pizza parlor into a full-blown, dine-in restaurant, and it looks simply fantastic. It has a great atmosphere, staff are very, very friendly and know what they're doing, and the food is fantastic. We almost always deliver from here (we live on Parris Island) and they are very fast getting the pizza and food out to us, but when they reopened, figured we'd give the dine-in experience another go. (Tried before with the smaller restaurant, but with four kids, paper plates, no real silverware, and only bottled sodas it just wasn't happening, although the food was always good regardless.) We were seated right away, and our server was very friendly, switched the TV to a cartoon show for the kids, and took our order and everything was great.
The pizza--piping hot. It was juicy, cheesy, saucy, and fresh. I myself got a vegetarian calzone, which would easily feed two. (Note here: this I wouldn't consider a "healthy" vegetarian option, as it was quite greasy...I like my pizza and stuff that way, but some may not)
The prices are very good, and I am quite glad that the place is pushing forward to become a restaurant and not just a take-out pizza joint.
One thing which is just too bad, and I'm sure they probably already know this: their bar stools...WAY too short. For an average sized man my chest barely breaks the bar. Get some bigger chairs and you guys are good to go 100%.

Reviewed 7 February 2013

When I first moved to Beaufort, I wanted to find a local pizza place. When I moved into my apartment, I received some ads and coupons in the mail. One of them was a Ryan's menu with multiple coupons. I thought I would give them a try, and boy I'm glad I did. The takeout special is a great value. The new eat in area is nice. My wife and I went on their grand opening night. Of course the Hawaiian Pizza we ordered was great. I normally order the pepperoni and mushroom, which is also great. The pizzandwiches and subs are great also.

Reviewed 4 February 2013

I'm picky about my pizza...so I was nicely surprised by Ryan's. There's not much more to say than the dough/crust are tasty and the sauce and toppings are fresh and good. Great service, nice atmosphere in what I'm assuming is in the expanded or remodeled section. Definitely can't wait to try some of the other menu items.

Reviewed 12 January 2013 via mobile

Good place. Pizza was good. Waitress was awesome! Glad we found it. Will definitely go back. Portions good.