“This was a really big pleasant surprise !”

Ryan's Famous Pizza & Subs
Ranked #49 of 161 Restaurants in Beaufort
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sebastian, Florida
“This was a really big pleasant surprise !”
Reviewed 17 April 2013

We went to our usual pizza place only to find it closed. While driving across town to another place we noted Ryan's in our rear view mirror stuck in the corner of a small strip mall. Our son ran in to see if it was okay as we had the grands with us. Bar and pool were prominent on the sign and we were not to sure if it was kid friendly. It looked great so all 6 of us went into Ryans. The salads and pizza were terrific, the service was terrific and we all can't wait to try some of the sandwiches and pastas described on the menu.

• Visited April 2013

Port Royal, South Carolina
“Great place, nice atmosphere!”
Reviewed 7 March 2013

The Pizza was good, had a Chicken Ranch and wings and salads. The resteraunt was clean, the service was friendly and we didn't wait too long for our food. The wait staff were courteous and eager to please! We used to go to Big Joes a lot but after finding many roaches and the poorest service in town, Ryan's is our new favorite. Hey Ryan, ever thought about making a real BBQ Pork Pizza? Thanks from my wife and I for a great Dinner.

• Visited March 2013
Beaufort, South Carolina, United States
“Becoming Famous...”
Reviewed 17 February 2013

Recently they've renovated this simply pizza parlor into a full-blown, dine-in restaurant, and it looks simply fantastic. It has a great atmosphere, staff are very, very friendly and know what they're doing, and the food is fantastic. We almost always deliver from here (we live on Parris Island) and they are very fast getting the pizza and food out to us, but when they reopened, figured we'd give the dine-in experience another go. (Tried before with the smaller restaurant, but with four kids, paper plates, no real silverware, and only bottled sodas it just wasn't happening, although the food was always good regardless.) We were seated right away, and our server was very friendly, switched the TV to a cartoon show for the kids, and took our order and everything was great.
The pizza--piping hot. It was juicy, cheesy, saucy, and fresh. I myself got a vegetarian calzone, which would easily feed two. (Note here: this I wouldn't consider a "healthy" vegetarian option, as it was quite greasy...I like my pizza and stuff that way, but some may not)
The prices are very good, and I am quite glad that the place is pushing forward to become a restaurant and not just a take-out pizza joint.
One thing which is just too bad, and I'm sure they probably already know this: their bar stools...WAY too short. For an average sized man my chest barely breaks the bar. Get some bigger chairs and you guys are good to go 100%.

Beaufort, South Carolina, United States
“Best Pizza I've Ever Had”
Reviewed 7 February 2013

When I first moved to Beaufort, I wanted to find a local pizza place. When I moved into my apartment, I received some ads and coupons in the mail. One of them was a Ryan's menu with multiple coupons. I thought I would give them a try, and boy I'm glad I did. The takeout special is a great value. The new eat in area is nice. My wife and I went on their grand opening night. Of course the Hawaiian Pizza we ordered was great. I normally order the pepperoni and mushroom, which is also great. The pizzandwiches and subs are great also.

Beaufort
“Love the pizza and wings.”
Reviewed 4 February 2013

I'm picky about my pizza...so I was nicely surprised by Ryan's. There's not much more to say than the dough/crust are tasty and the sauce and toppings are fresh and good. Great service, nice atmosphere in what I'm assuming is in the expanded or remodeled section. Definitely can't wait to try some of the other menu items.