“Long wait” 1 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Korean
Beaufort, South Carolina
“Long wait”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

The food here was good but I had to wait almost an hour for 2 California Rolls. By that time I wasn't even hungry anymore!!!!!!

• Visited January 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Atlanta, GA
“Tasty, reasonably priced taste of the Orient”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2013

My father, a retired USMC officer who spent years in Korea, Japan, and Vietnam, as well as lots of time in other east Asian countries, took my husband and I here for lunch this week. He really likes the place, and said it looked and felt pretty authentic. We were there for lunch (very reasonably priced!) and had sushi and a variety of rice bowls. I had the bulgogi (Korean BBQ) and it was pretty tasty.

I'm giving it 5 stars because it's one of the better options in the area, and certainly a welcome change from McDonalds etc. Our server was very friendly without hovering, and overall we were all quite pleased with out meals.

• Visited December 2013
SC
“Sushi Sakana”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013

Do not anger the sushi chef! We sent back Uni because it was old. When we finished our original order, we added an order for a flaming roll. 45 minutes later it had not arrived so we asked for a check and left because it was very obvious that the chef would not make up this order. The rolls were exceptional, but I will not return

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Ruth196
Clayton, New York
“Second Try and well worth it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2013

The first time I tried this place the food was good but the service and staff were not. I tried it again because like I said the food was good! Was an amazing experience this time! Food still great but the staff was a million times better! Great food! Yum! You must try!

• Visited July 2013
Beaufort, SC
“The freshest fish”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2013

NIcely done fine sushi; very fresh; bit high priced for the area; waitstaff quite friendly; management could be a bit more cordial; will go there again as something may have been troubling them.

• Visited April 2013