Comfort Suites Beaufort
BestWestern.com
City Loft Hotel(Beaufort)
US$193
US$179
Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort(Beaufort)(Great Value!)
US$135
Hampton Inn Beaufort(Beaufort)(Great Value!)
US$154
Hampton.com
Sleep Inn Beaufort(Beaufort)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$265
US$241
US$303
US$220
All reviewsfront deskparris islandroom was cleanking suitebusiness centeryogurtthe breakfast areamarine graduationwill stay there againboot campclose to downtowncleaning stafffree breakfastthe entire staffingridcouchrepair
Reviewed 2 January 2014

We were attending a reunion for my husband's 50th anniversary graduating Boot Camp at Parris Island. The location was excellent. Our room was spacious and clean. We enjoyed the breakfast along with the company of other couples that graduated with him. We loved having the refrigerator for our nightly cocktails. My husband and I both enjoyed the hot tub!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sue S
MasterkeyCares, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Beaufort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Dear Valued Guest:

Very kind words, we thank you !!!.. We are happy we could accommodate you. Its always great to hear that what we do make a difference and I will be sure to pass along the kind words to our staff. They are a great team and work very hard. I am very proud to be a part of such a great hotel. Hope to see you in the future, safe travels.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 2 January 2014

I'm a beaufortonia! I recently moved to atlanta. So all my family is in Beaufort. When my wife and I come home I never worry about Where to stay. Gina and the ladies are wonderful. Rooms are clean, breakfast is always good and Staff is always pleasant.

Room Tip: ROOMS are very clean, food is excellent. never had a problem. AWESOME....
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jacqueline W

Dear Valued Guest:

We love repeat guests !!!! Thank you for the great words about the hotel. When a guest comes back by choice we know we are doing it right. There are so many options today it really is about comfort and how you are treated. Our team is great and they enjoy what they do, that makes it easier. I will be sure to let Gina and Ladies know your GREAT comments, looking forward to serving you again.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 26 December 2013

We stayed at the Comfort Suites for MC graduation. We booked 7 rooms, all of which were very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was very good and service was also very good. Brittany at the front desk was top notch.

Room Tip: Recommend the 2 doubles suite, which was the same price as the 2 doubles room but gives you an extra living room - great if you're with a group and need a place to gather. If you're not planning to get up early on graduation event days, ask for a room away from the elevators - the Parris Island grad families are up very very early, and there are lots of them on Thursdays and Fridays.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
MasterkeyCares, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Beaufort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2013

Dear Valued Guest:

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us at Comfort Suites Gateway Savannah. We appreciate your kind words regarding our clean nice rooms. We value any feedback we receive from our guests and will let Brittany know your kind comments.

In addition we are glad you enjoyed some of our excellent amenities. We want our guest to have all the comforts of home while staying at our hotel, and a soothing night’s sleep and hot breakfast are just a few ways our team strives to achieve that. We look forward to serving you again. Have a SAFE and HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 19 December 2013

This is our a
Second time staying at this hotel and we were not pleased. Our first stay was a year after opening and we were very pleased. Our stay in November was very disappointing. We checked in without any problems until we opened our room door. The door locks were falling off of the wall (like some one had tried to break the door down during a raid). We did not feel secure staying in the room with two small children. We went to the front desk and requested another room. The front desk clerk came to look at the room door and said ok. We relocated to another room. The second room appeared to be ok until we went into the bathroom. Mold surrounded the tub caulking around the tub. It was late and the city had a lot of events going during the weekend and the majority if the hotels were booked. We decided to stay the night and checkout in the am. The bed was hard and uncomfortable! The heat made noise all night long and the thermometer on the wall did not work to adjust it. My children and I both have allergies and could not stay there beyond one night. The complimentary breakfast was ok (waffles, fruit, toast, cereal). We checked out the next morning at 8. The Manager asked why were not staying the 4 days as planned. I informed her of all the issues that we encountered and she was very apologetic. She decreased the room rate tremendously and appreciated our concerns. The hotel has a nice location and is within driving distance to shopping and a few restaurants. Golden Corral is right next door. We will not be staying here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Gina W, General Manager at Comfort Suites Beaufort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2013

I'm sorry to hear that your stay with us was so disappointing. On behalf of me and my staff, I truly apologize. Please know that the issues you listed have been addressed. We take pride in our hotel, and want each of our guests to go away satisfied. We would like for you and your family to come back to our hotel, so that we can show you how we treat our guests. Again I apologize for your stay being less than satisfactory.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

Hey, warm and welcoming staff. Nice big rooms. Clean. Also onsite HOT TUB and a small indoor pool. Nice touch after a day of traveling. Affordable digs too. Will stay again.

Complementary breakfast in space you can actually sit down in. Unlike other places where it is tiny w/ standing room only. VERY nice business center... albeit only one desktop and you ARE in a fishbowl.

Room Tip: 1st floor is quiet. A bit hidden from the main road. GPS may take you on a wild goose chase initially.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Gina W, General Manager at Comfort Suites Beaufort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2013

I'm very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We are always happy to know that our guests went away satisfied. We look forward to hopefully seeing you again soon. Thank you for such a nice review.