Econo Lodge Beaufort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$176
Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort(Beaufort)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$135
Sleep Inn Beaufort(Beaufort)(Great Value!)
US$94
SleepInn
Hampton Inn Beaufort(Beaufort)(Great Value!)
US$154
HolidayInn.com
US$90
US$83
QualityInn
The Beaufort Inn(Beaufort)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$164
Comfort Suites Beaufort(Beaufort)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$109
Oasis Inn(Beaufort)
US$92
US$88
Travelocity
  • Room Service
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 July 2012

We Drove From Boston - It Was The Worst Hotel Ever, The Rooms Were Filthy - The Lobby Smelled Really Bad Fan Was Broken In The Bathroom Made The Clerk Change Our Room Because The T.V Screen Was Green And Fuzzy.Micro Was Greasy. Chair Was Stained. Outside Was A Mess . Actually Witnessed Someone Going Into The Room With A Leaf Blower To Clean The Floors ( If You Can Believe THAT ) Could Not Be Refunded Cause Said We Went Through Third Party. Could Not Use Senior Dis. Or AARP. Something Should Be Done Cause My Mother Got Ripped OFF !!!! Have Pics & Video.. 2nd Room Broken Shower !!!

Room Tip: No Room's Are Good
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Lisa R
Reviewed 31 May 2012

I stay here quite a few times, nothing to brag about. Yes it is ran down, with a poor paint job and that's suppose to be new and remodeled. Last two stay I start to itch alot, well dis visit I woke up to find that I was the main course to hell of lot of bed bugs. First time in my life I ever experience something like dis.Plus when I checked in room was nasty, hair in sink and tub, half eaten pizza n fridge, sink leaking foul smelling water. Lol but da bed was made up. Lol ....... NEVER CATCH ME N DAT TRAP AGAIN.... PS STAY AWAY FROM ROOMS 103 AND 106,unless u wanna be a blood donor to da bugs.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Babyboyentzzz
Reviewed 29 May 2012

The Hotel from HELL. I really think the owners wrote the reviews below, this place is beyond gross. We stayed over a holiday weekend and when we saw the place we tried to find somewhere else but because it was a holiday we got stuck in the hotel from hell. It's falling apart, it very dirty and smells like a dump. During the stay we ended up killing countless bugs (including roaches) and when I called the front desk to tell them the room was gross and there were bugs they didn't care. The owners and staff should all be ashamed for this crap hole.

Room Tip: Don't stay in this hell hole.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank J L
Reviewed 16 May 2012

My mom and I stayed here for 3 nights in May, as a getaway to visit friends in the area; an older hotel the management has made efforts to keep the hotel in good condition. The breakfast was adequate, coffee, cereal, juices, and waffles. The pool area did need attention, as the steps had some broken concrete that could lead to cuts on your feet. Although this is an indoor pool, the temperature was not comfortable unless you moved around constantly; it was not advertised as a heated pool; only indoors; also the hot tub was broken while we were there. The mattresses are of high quality and comfortable, and all rooms have microwaves and refrigerators. The parking lot is not adequate for the number of rooms at this location, and parking is only available on the front side of the hotel, I would recommend a room on the back side which was nice and quiet. But not very convenient if you have a lot of luggage or handicapped. Overall, the hotel was adequate for price. We did not have a problem with bedbugs. Conveniently located to multiple fast food locations as well as quite a few sit down restaurants; for example; McDonalds, Chick Filet, Firehouse Subs, Jimmy Johns, Moe's Southwest, Red Lobster, Olive Garden, and Outback Steakhouse are within 1/2 mile.

Room Tip: Stay on the back side if possible, for the quietest rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Deborah M
Reviewed 20 April 2012

This was beyond question the worst place I have ever stayed. We were there for my nephew's marine corp graduation and every place was booked or we would have changed locations immediately! My other nephew had to sleep on the sofa bed and when we pulled it out it was beyond gross. We checked with the other 2 rooms in our group and one bed was worst than the next. They had no mattress pads to put on the mattress so we ended up covering it with towels and then an extra sheet. We were afraid to walk barefoot in the room as the carpet was so filthy. The room smelled horrid. The air conditioner was so noisy we couldn't even sleep with that on. The bathroom sink was clogged and one morning the pipe just flew right off and scummy water and hair went everywhere. And the worst part of all was that no one from the management office cared at all. And the pool...forget it. We were not about to get in THAT water. YUK!!! DO NOT STAY HERE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family