1,076 results
All reviewspiescookiespecan pieevening dessertsouthern hospitalitycrackersthe main houseprivate entrancescreened in porchfriesliving roomhonor barbed and breakfastother guestsspanish mosseach morningfrench toast
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I just arrived home last night, after being in South Carolina. What a lovely state. So green and filled with all kinds of water ways. My granddaughter was with me and she took over 1400 pictures. Our stay at the Rhett House Inn was like a walk back in time. Out side our room was a "secret garden" with fountain and lights and magnolia trees, flowers, a great seating area to relax and have drinks and conversation. The food was delicious and plentiful. We had a terrific time and I'm ready to go back again!
Flo J

Room Tip: There was no fitness center or spa. Room 7 had the outside door and we loved it.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Anya C, Manager at The Rhett House Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Dear Florine J, Thank you for your wonderful compliments of the Inn and your accommodations. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with you grandaughter and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

My husband and I arrived in Beaufort and at the last minute decided to call the Rhett House Inn, on the advice of Southern Living Magazine. I asked if there happened to be any rooms available for Thursday and Friday nights and the hostess said there were and checked us in. The next day it turned out that the room we were in had been accidentally overbooked. We were initially very disappointed, but the inn arranged for a room for us at the Cuthbert House Inn, another stellar bed and breakfast, a block away. This suite, probably one of Cuthbert House most sought-after, was $100 more a night. Rhett House Inn paid the difference, to make up for our inconvenience. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at both B&Bs; the food was wonderful.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

We thank you for your understanding and it was our pleasure to arrange for another accommodation so you could enjoy the rest of your time in Beaufort. We hope to welcome you back the next time you visit Beaufort.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Rhett House Inn is highly recommended. It is a wonderful place--charming, comfortable, gracious, with delicious breakfast. beaufort is a beautiful little city, and rhett house inn is a lovely historic house from which to see it.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

We are so glad you enjoyed not only the charm of the Rhett House Inn but our beautiful town. Thank you for your compliments and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit Beaufort.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

I live in Charleston and one of my favorite getaways is to boat to Beaufort, South Carolina. The Rhett House tops my list of Inns to stay in Downtown Beaufort. It is just a short walk from the marina and every time I've gotten a feel-like-I'm-home experience. This past weekend my wife and I celebrated our 2-year wedding anniversary at the Rhett House. David, the Innkeeper, was on the ball, extremely polite, and above all friendly. All the staff is just wonderful, even the landscaper who gave me advice on growing my lime tree! My next Beaufort getaway is just a few weekends away, and as long as I'm welcomed I'll be returning to the Rhett House.

Room Tip: If you really want to be spoiled and pampered stay in the guest house.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing us to celebrate your 2nd anniversary. It is our pleasure to show you what Southern hospitality is all about. We look for to your return visit.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

As a professional traveler I have stayed at many hotels. The Rhett House Inn is by far the most pleasant travel experience. It was so good I brought my girlfriend there for a long weekend. The whole staff is extremely in tuned with your experience and very accommodating to your every need no matter what it is. Whether you are in town doing business or just a getaway I highly recommend a stay here.

Dan

Room Tip: The cottage rooms are awesome.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Hi Dan P We are so glad you were able to share the Rhett House experience with your girlfriend. It is always a pleasure to welcome you back to the Inn.