1,076 results
All reviewspiescookiespecan pieevening dessertsouthern hospitalitycrackersthe main houseprivate entrancescreened in porchfriesliving roomhonor barbed and breakfastother guestsspanish mosseach morningfrench toast
Reviewed 10 June 2014

The inn is a beautiful old house. The rooms are nice but slightly small. But the amenities are fabulous....iced tea/lemonade/cookies all afternoon, cheese/snacks at happy hour, honor bar, cooked to order breakfast, bicycles, beAch chairs/towels, games,etc. sitting on the porch was perfect way to spend afternoon and evening. Hosts were cordial.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Anya C, Manager at The Rhett House Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Dear KathyinKC, We are glad you enjoyed the charm of the Inn and all of the wonderful amenities we offer. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you have the opportunity to visit Beaufort.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Our family visited Beaufort for the first time the first week of June and stayed at the Rhett house Inn for couple of days ...We did not want to leave ...!
A great place to stay, comfortable accommodation and inviting surroundings.
The hospitality was superb. The breakfast , snacks and deserts were wonderful.
We highly recommend it and would stay there on our next visit!

Room Tip: Room 7 on the ground floor has an additional outside door that opens toa garden with fountain and comfortable sitting chairs.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Abe A, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad your first trip to the Rhett House Inn and Beaufort were memorable and we are glad you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for helping to spread the word and we hope you are able to visit us again.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We have visited The Rhett many times in the last 3 years. It never disappoints. The staff is friendly, the food is AMAZING, the rooms are clean and comfortable. Their attention to detail is incredible. From the Hors d'oeuvres, to the added perks of beach chairs and bikes - it's simply one of our favorite places to visit.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

On behalf of the entire staff thank you for your continued support of the Rhett House Inn and your wonderful compliments of the amenities we offer. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I attended my nephews graduation from marine corps boot camp parris island, after the ceremony I needed a place to stay before my return home, with no pre planning, I just showed up at the Rhett house and all of my needs were immediately attended to, it had been 33 years since I had graduated from parris island and my trip was very nostalgic for me, Jason , a former jar head took excellent care of me, the staff and service was impeccable, breakfast fantastic, I was welcomed with open arms and I felt like I was returning home after a long absence, I would stay again and recommend the Rhett house to all of my friends, semper fi

Room Tip: there are no bad rooms
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Josh G, Manager at The Rhett House Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Scott B,

Mr. Scott! It was a pleasure meeting you and talking Marine Corps. The staff at the Rhett House Inn strives to make every guest feel like they are returning home. We want our guests to come to Beaufort for there vacation, but by the time they check out I want them to feel like The Rhett House Inn was there vacation.

Once again, it was so great to meet and talk with a great former Marine and I look forward to seeing you in the future!

Your friend,

Josh

Reviewed 6 June 2014

My wife and I visited Beaufort for our anniversary and chose to stay at the Rhett House Inn. We were not disappointed. From the wonderful service to friendly staff, our stay exceeded our expectation. I highly recommend the Rhett House Inn for a relaxing stay in Beaufort.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing us to celebrate your anniversary. We are glad to have exceeded your expectations. It is always our pleasure to show our guests what Southern hospitality is all about. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you have the opportunity to visit Beaufort.