“BEDBUGS!!!”
Review of Marlboro Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bennettsville
Marlboro Inn
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Bennettsville
Reviewed 9 January 2011

My mom and I stayed at Marlboro Inn and it was terrible!!

It smelled like mildew in my room, we didn't have a shower curtain in the bathroom, the tiles in the bathroom area was sticking as if they just pulled up adhesive tiles (please keep in mind, there is no renovation going on at the Motel)

The bed-sheets were stained. it looked as if the blood stains were not completely washed out, and who knows...it could've been other stains on the sheets too!!

I moved the dresser to plug in my cell phone and I saw 4 cookies under the dresser that looked like they were there for yearsss. I stepped one of the cookies because the was a big spider on it, and there was another HUGE spider that was next to the oreo that was on the floor, Thank God it was already dead (I attached photos too!!)

It was so filthy that I couldn't barely sleep, we slept for about 3 hours!! I slept with about 4 towels on the bed.

We woke up the next morning and i getting ready to go in the shower, but i wanted to put towels on the sticky bathroom floor (no floor mats) so i went to the front desk to get two towels to put on the floor...to my surprise, the Towels were stained as well and if someone wiped their backside with them.

At that point my mind was made up that we weren't going to stay there...then all of a sudden, i hear my mom screaming that something is biting her......A BEDBUG!!!!! I TOOK PICTURES TO PROVE IT!!

The Motel is old and it really needs to be shut down. The owners of the hotel didn't want to refund the night that we spent, but for the other nights that we had booked, they refunded our money and we stayed in another town about 25 miles away!!!

Thank God for priceline!!

PHOTOS ARE ATTACHED!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
10  Thank TyTravels79

Reviewed 8 January 2011

The room is carpeted which looks as though it has never been cleaned... there is a smell of vomit.. the furniture is old and stained... this palce should be shut down.... I sat up for practically the whole night....I will not be staying here again!!!!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank sepoc
Reviewed 16 July 2009

I have stayed here a few times before also. This is an older hotel. The furniture is pretty worn and the rooms are small . the beds are ok. and for the most part pretty clean compared to much worse that I have seen at other hotels in this price range. which was 40 dollars flat when I stayed there in June 2009. They do have free wifi internet service. No mention of any breakfast , but for the money you save you can get a biscuit at the Mcdonalds just up the street. The hotel is located right in the main buisness area of the town. It is not the ritz by no means but for a business trip it works.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled on business

Been to Marlboro Inn? Share your experiences!