“May river Crabbing”

Got a photo?
Add it.
May River Dolphin Tours
Reviewed 24 May 2016

I took this as a crabbing tour. It was great fun. Chris was knowledgeable, very professional. He provided raw chicken as bait for the crabs. We did catch some, we chose not to take them home. I would use this company again. One words of advise, the boat needs to be cleaned.

Reviewed 2 June 2012

It was my first dolphin tour. We were on a small boat which the pilot would shut down when we were near some dolphins.
Some came up beside the boat right near my young granddaughters.
We all took many pictures!

4  Thank AwesomeForever
Reviewed 27 June 2011

Great dolphin cruise! Private tour. Kid friendly! We saw several dolphins. Able to witness dolphins feeding. Captain Chris was very nice and shared great information about the area. Would take this trip again!

4  Thank Earnit3