“AWESOME!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #9 of 198 Restaurants in Bluffton
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Cahill's World Famous Fried Chicken
Buford, Georgia
“AWESOME!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

We stumbled upon Cahill's after visting the Southern Living Idea House. We had a late lunch and we were not disappointed! I had the tomato sandwich and it was fab! Great bread, ripe maters and plenty of Duke's mayo! My friend had the fried green tomato sandwich and it was excellent as well. Two others in our party had fried chicken and they enjoyed it as well. The sides were very tasty as well. The egg plant was the best!

We had a great waitress who was very attentive and super sweet. The resturant was super clean. I would definately return when visiting Hilton Head!

Cornelius, North Carolina
“Outstanding Homestyle Cookin'”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

I first heard about Cahill's a few months ago so we decided to give it a try for lunch. All the positive reviews and recommendations may be understated, the fired chicken is moist and tender, fresh and tasty vegetables, make up an outstanding meal. One meat and three sides. Many of the vegetables and fruit are farm grown by the Cahill family, and others are locally grown, so freshness is a big deal. The restaurant is in Bluffton and we are on Hilton Head Island, so it's a short trip to come out, but we will definitely be back.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Bluffton, South Carolina
“poor services makes food average”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

We have been taking my family here for several years now. The food is good, can’t complain about that. The last time (literally) my mother in law wanted to have 1 bacon and 1 sausage instead of 2 of bacon/or sausage. Apparently they were unable to accommodate her with this simple request. When I ordered my breakfast (waffle) I was going to share some with my 5 year old son (he had already eaten prior to us going). The waitress failed to tell us there would be 2 dollar charge due to splitting up my 15 dollar waffle which then made it 17 dollars. Are you kidding me? When I asked about the "fee" the waitress was very dismissive saying that I needed to talk with the "owner". At the end, I did speak to a lady who was very unpleasant (putting it nicely). When I attempted to explain to her that I wasn't even told about this fee, she pointed to a menu saying "well its right there!" She then started to explain that if 10 kids came in splitting up the order they also have to do it for one child. I can understand two adults splitting a meal but a child? My mother in law also tried to bring up that since she shared some of her grits, does that mean she should also be charged 2 dollars as well. In a sarcastic and inhospitable voice she said "you have a nice day ma’am". They lost some regular customers with very poor reviews to a lot of friends and family.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank SBW24
Evanston, Illinois
“Consistently delicious fresh, fried chicken ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

If you want fried chicken in a low key, local spot Cahill's is your best bet in Bluffton/Hilton Head. The sides are a mix of creative (quinoa salad) and traditional (Mac n cheese) so you can find healthy alternatives if that's your preference. The deserts are homemade and reasonably sized portions. I always leave happy.

Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Fun place to eat and find different 'foods'”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

The chicken in the restaurant is delicious.....we had a blast shopping as well. Service was nice, the place was very clean.

Visited June 2014