“Great BBQ!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Excellent pulled pork - and their cheese rolls are simply amazing (I couldn't eat just one!). If you're looking for some good Southern bbq, this is the place!!

Reviewed 2 August 2014

I had assumed this restaurant was dog-friendly for the outside eating area. We stopped there after an afternoon at the beach with our well-behaved dogs and learned that we could not eat there with the dogs, even tho it was a lovely evening for eating outside. We did take-out instead, and were very disappointed. The cheese biscuits were rubbery, the cole slaw was not at all appetizing, and the onion rings order was small & greasy. In the future, if I do take-out again, I will only order the pork barbecue.

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Just go. The sauce is just another reason. The catering is fantastic too. Slaw, hush puppies, Mac and cheese, and real pork, not all shredded. The habanero BBQ sauce is a bit warm but oh so good.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We'd just arrived in Bluffton, and were ready for some barbecue. We prefer more rundown barbecue joints. This one was quite snazzy. The barbecue was too tampered with for our tastes. It seemed to have pepper added versus mainly having the smokey flavor. The sauces and sides were good. We sat outside. The music was Motown and just right for dancing cheek to cheek!

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I went there with my daughter and her family this past Tuesday night because it was my daughters favorite restaurant when she use to live here. What a nightmare!!! We were seated in the bar area in a back booth with 3 small children. There were drunks at the bar right next to us hollering and being loud. We had 2 waiters, one was training the other one but unfortunately neither of them could remember to check on us occasionally. The food was not good at all. Even the french fries were so bad that I had to send them back and order a different side item. My grandsons meal did not even come out till 20 minutes after the rest of us had gotten our meals. The whole meal was a complete fiasco! When the waitress brought our ticket she said that the manager extends his apologies for the meal being so late coming out of the kitchen. I asked her please get the manager for me because I had a feeling he did not even know what had happened. He came out and was nice as could be and actually did not know anything and had not extended his apologies...she just said that. I hate that I can't remember his name - maybe Mark or Eric - but he was completely gracious and comped our meal and even gave us a gift certificate to come back. I won't go back due to the fact that this was the 2nd time I had had a bad experience with them. They gave a gift certificate for that one also but there comes a time when you just have to decide that a place is just not worth taking a chance again.

1  Thank thood34