Open today: 09:00 - 00:00
Review Highlights
Simply the best!

Great place to buy or make cigars. Burt and team are experts and try to hook you up with a cigar... read more

Reviewed 27 August 2018
fjmccarl
Bluffton, South Carolina
Peaceful Henry's - an oasis near Hilton Head Island

While visiting a friend in Bluffton, i happened upon Peaceful Henry's Cigar Bar. Being from NY... read more

Reviewed 24 April 2018
winstonw63
Staten Island, New York

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 March 2017

What a great time, great ambiance, friendly, welcome Bob, a glass of wine, good cigar and....enjoy. Such a nice place for cigar connaisseur...

Management response:Responded 11 March 2017

Thank you so much for your review and we look forward to having you and your friends back at Peaceful Henry.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

I don't know much about cigars, but the salesman was very helpful. After I told him what type of cigar I was looking for, he actually pointed me to a relatively inexpensive cigar to suit my tastes. He didn't try an up sell me. He nailed exactly what I wanted. Their bar had a nice selection of craft beer to choose from, so I had a few while I enjoyed the smoke. Too bad I don't live here, otherwise I'd go back.

Date of experience: February 2017
Management response:Responded 2 March 2017

Thank you for your review. I can't tell you how great it makes us feel when our customers are happy and enjoy our place and experience. See you again soon
Burt

Reviewed 22 January 2017

As I walked into Peaceful Henry's i was greeted by a friendly "Hello" I wandered thru the pipes, cigarettes and hookahs to get to the cigars in a temperature controlled cigar room and many other displays...i was in heaven! The staff was friendly not pushy and were able to advise me and answer all my questions. I found exactly what i was looking for and was pointed to a few more to add to my collection.The prices were very reasonable and when I noticed they had an actual cigar smoking bar included, I was sold! Great cigar, Cold dark beer and Football on the television! This is my new escape!

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

If you are a cigar smoker this is a must stop. Excellent cigar selection in their well stocked humidor, but a lot of places have that. What sets them apart are the folks that run the place and the locals that come to enjoy a smoke and cold beer. Bill who man's the bar is as welcoming and gregarious as they come. They lounge is very comfortable with plenty of comfortable leather seating and the bar has a great selection of tapped, can, bottle d beer and wines. Cheers.

Reviewed 22 November 2016

Great cigar shop with good snacks and drinks. We went back twice and my hubby loved being able to order his scotch or port and either sit inside or out on the front porch in their rocking chairs. Bought some gifts there too for Christmas. Great folks that work there!

Date of experience: November 2016