Open today: 09:00 - 00:00
Review Highlights
Simply the best!

Great place to buy or make cigars. Burt and team are experts and try to hook you up with a cigar... read more

Reviewed 27 August 2018
fjmccarl
Bluffton, South Carolina
Peaceful Henry's - an oasis near Hilton Head Island

While visiting a friend in Bluffton, i happened upon Peaceful Henry's Cigar Bar. Being from NY... read more

Reviewed 24 April 2018
winstonw63
Staten Island, New York

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

My husband thoroughly enjoyed this lounge as it has everything you could want. Big comfy chairs, a great bar, huge selection of cigars, friendly staff and even a selection of chocolates! The smoke was not bad at all and there were several smokers in there during our visit. We were there twice in one week. A great little find!

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

What a pleasant surprise to find a quality cigar shop with a huge selection. The clerk was very friendly and knowledgeable. Included with the cigar shop is a bar featuring craft beers. The bartender was also very knowledgeable and steered me to a great IPA. The bar is full of overstuffed chairs and a large screen TV. The outside wrap around covered porch is outfitted with rocking chairs and high tops. Enjoy a cigar and a beer anywhere on the property! To top it off there is an on site barber! I enjoyed a straight edge shave. While in Bluffton you must stop by Peaceful Henry’s.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 9 March 2017

What a great time, great ambiance, friendly, welcome Bob, a glass of wine, good cigar and....enjoy. Such a nice place for cigar connaisseur...

Date of experience: December 2016
Management response:Responded 11 March 2017

Thank you so much for your review and we look forward to having you and your friends back at Peaceful Henry.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

I don't know much about cigars, but the salesman was very helpful. After I told him what type of cigar I was looking for, he actually pointed me to a relatively inexpensive cigar to suit my tastes. He didn't try an up sell me. He nailed exactly what I wanted. Their bar had a nice selection of craft beer to choose from, so I had a few while I enjoyed the smoke. Too bad I don't live here, otherwise I'd go back.

Date of experience: February 2017
Management response:Responded 2 March 2017

Thank you for your review. I can't tell you how great it makes us feel when our customers are happy and enjoy our place and experience. See you again soon
Burt

Reviewed 22 January 2017

As I walked into Peaceful Henry's i was greeted by a friendly "Hello" I wandered thru the pipes, cigarettes and hookahs to get to the cigars in a temperature controlled cigar room and many other displays...i was in heaven! The staff was friendly not pushy and were able to advise me and answer all my questions. I found exactly what i was looking for and was pointed to a few more to add to my collection.The prices were very reasonable and when I noticed they had an actual cigar smoking bar included, I was sold! Great cigar, Cold dark beer and Football on the television! This is my new escape!

Date of experience: December 2016