“Good food at a reasonable price”
Review of Indigo Jones - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Indigo Jones
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 October 2011

We were here during the blues festival. The place was packed, but we still enjoyed good service. The live music was great. The food was very enjoyable -- and the asparagus seafood soup was simply out of this world.

1  Thank MarianneB1101
There are newer reviews for Indigo Jones

Reviewed 7 October 2011

definitly coming back next week! the scallops were amazing the flavor combo is outta this world!

2  Thank curt j
Reviewed 11 August 2011

Absolutely a wonderful dining experience. Attentive, but unobtrusive service, and incredible food and drink. Order the calamari starter. The paella or the duck, or the ribeye next. All beautifully cooked and well seasoned.
There is nothing I would change.

1  Thank dragonld
Reviewed 30 January 2011

What a small town jewel! This was my second visit to this classy restaurant. We arrived to a packed house but led straight to our reserved table. We all ordered appetizers, entrees, dessert and wine and tasted each others choices. There was not one thing that wasn't absolute wonderful in taste or presentation. I did not order calamari for often places overcook, making it rubbery, but after tasting my brother's I wish I had. The goat cheese appetizers have been returned to the menu after popular request for good reason. You just must order them. Both the beef and fish dishes were terrific. The staff were so attentive and bend over backwards to please. I wish I lived closer to this fabulous place.

2  Thank shorttrips60
Reviewed 4 October 2009

DO NOT waste your time trying Indigo Jones restaurant. It is horrible. Most unfriendly server I've ever had in my life! Management has no clue what is going on. And food was barely warm. Seemed several other tables were having the same experience. This place desperatly needs some training, starting with management. Have no idea how it is stays in business. (Highly recommend Sam Kendalls restaurant! It was fantastic!)

1  Thank JennyNC