My husband and I traveled to Charleston to celebrate our 50th Anniversary. We stayed at the Doubletree Hotel, and it was absolutely fantastic! I will absolutely stay there again, and I highly recommend it to visitors of Charleston. Every employee was extremely courteous and helpful. The hotel is centrally located and is right in the middle of everything. The market is literally across the street. The hotel is beautiful! They even have a ticket office for Carolina Polo and Carriage Co. in their hotel. Bryan went above and beyond his duties as manager of the hotel to make certain that we were happy and comfortable during our stay. He even arranged for us to be picked up at the front doorstep of the hotel for a private carriage tour! This was the best vacation we've had in years!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located overlooking the Charleston City Market in the heart of Charleston's Historic District, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites offers the perfect combination of incredible location, guest room size, Southern hospitality, and amenities. DoubleTree Charleston Historic District is surrounded by award-winning restaurants, including Hank's Seafood and Brasserie Gigi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Suites Charleston - Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Hotel Charleston
- Doubletree Historic District