This was the first time my wife and I stayed at the inn but it will not be the last. Immediately upon entering the townhouse, we felt right at home. It was beautifully decorated with plush towels, bathrobes, and a most comfortable bed. What a treat it was to sit on the rooftop while enjoying a superb breakfast. The inn is located in the heart of Charleston, but you get that "old time feel" of being off the main roads. It is a very short walking distance to The Market as well as other shops and restaurants. I want to thank Sandy for making this an exceptional stay.
Jim and Kathy McCabe
West Columbia, South Carolina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the historic district and recently restored, the Andrew Pinckney Inn is at the center of everything Charleston has to offer. With our ideal downtown location, find yourself just steps away from the lively atmosphere of renowned restaurants and shops that surround Charleston’s historic City Market. For over 200 years, the Charleston City Market has been a retreat for both locals and visitors to find unique treasures delivered by over 100 vendors. And with a mild year-round climate, Charleston, SC is best enjoyed outdoors. Spend the day exploring our charming city, or soak in the warm sunshine on our rooftop terrace which boasts stunning views of the Charleston skyline and vibrant harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Andrew Pinckney Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andrew Pinckney Hotel Charleston
- Andrew Pinckney Charleston