Very good hotel. Rooms are updated. Clean. Friendly staff. Nice, free breakfast every morning outdoors on the 4th floor patio. Same for wine and cheese every afternoon. And it's actually a breakfast and afternoon snack that you want to eat. Good location but close to the city's horse carriages. Some area for improvement - bathroom a little tight, no safe, no mini-bar, ice only on the ground floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the historic district and recently restored, the Andrew Pinckney Inn is at the center of everything Charleston has to offer. With our ideal downtown location, find yourself just steps away from the lively atmosphere of renowned restaurants and shops that surround Charleston’s historic City Market. For over 200 years, the Charleston City Market has been a retreat for both locals and visitors to find unique treasures delivered by over 100 vendors. And with a mild year-round climate, Charleston, SC is best enjoyed outdoors. Spend the day exploring our charming city, or soak in the warm sunshine on our rooftop terrace which boasts stunning views of the Charleston skyline and vibrant harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Andrew Pinckney Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andrew Pinckney Hotel Charleston
- Andrew Pinckney Charleston