We stayed only one night in June and we liked it. It is in a really good location, you don't need a car to get around. The Inn is charming and it has nice friendly staff. The king room was big, with a small sitting area, nice bathroom with a separate sink area with a large mirror great for getting ready before leaving your room. The room and the bathroom were very clean.
The breakfast area on the 4th floor has a terrace and its really nice to have your breakfast and coffee outside and enjoy the nice Charleston weather. The breakfast is the same as in most of the hotels - bagels and carbs and instant oatmeal.
There is a really good restaurant close to the Inn - 82 Queen, so if you ever stay here I highly recommend ( see my review of this restaurant )
Overall good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the historic district and recently restored, the Andrew Pinckney Inn is at the center of everything Charleston has to offer. With our ideal downtown location, find yourself just steps away from the lively atmosphere of renowned restaurants and shops that surround Charleston’s historic City Market. For over 200 years, the Charleston City Market has been a retreat for both locals and visitors to find unique treasures delivered by over 100 vendors. And with a mild year-round climate, Charleston, SC is best enjoyed outdoors. Spend the day exploring our charming city, or soak in the warm sunshine on our rooftop terrace which boasts stunning views of the Charleston skyline and vibrant harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Andrew Pinckney Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andrew Pinckney Hotel Charleston
- Andrew Pinckney Charleston