We returned here five years after our last visit for another three-night stay. The hotel is perfectly situated to visit some of Charleston's best restaurants, and the view of the harbor from the roof cannot be beat. This time we stayed in the hotel's interior, and enjoyed the breakfast on the roof. We bought the romance package, which gave us a bottle of champagne, some roses for my wife, a private carriage ride and $100 to spend at one of three great restaurants. Service is polite and efficient, and rooms are very nicely sized. My lone wish for the Harbourview is that it had a small workout facility -- Charleston's restaurants are so good, you need a space to work off some of that food!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy unparalleled service and signature amenities from this AAA Four-Diamond and Condé Nast "Gold List Award" luxury hotel. Panoramic views, vast atriums and beautifully appointed guest rooms - some with private balconies, working fireplaces, and whirlpool tubs - await your arrival. From the moment you enter one of the most historic hotels in Charleston, SC, you will find modern features and services, old world charm and unpretentious Southern hospitality. The waterfront and atrium lobbies are reminiscent of Charleston's early years as a colonial nautical trading hub. They offer the perfect setting for idle reflection, a glass of wine or just the refined sport of people watching. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Harbourview Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbourview Hotel Charleston
- Harbour View Inn Charleston