We arrived hungry and tired much later than expected due to air plane issues, but we were greeted warmly and offered a glass of wine. Now that was the start of a wonderful vacation. The staff were all gracious and so accomodating. The extra little touches of breakfast, wine & cheese and those yummie cookies later in the evening made our trip that much more special.The location on the waterfront was perfect. We were within walking distance to most everything. Thank You Harbour View for making our trip so memorable. Definetly one of our best stays in all of our travels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy unparalleled service and signature amenities from this AAA Four-Diamond and Condé Nast "Gold List Award" luxury hotel. Panoramic views, vast atriums and beautifully appointed guest rooms - some with private balconies, working fireplaces, and whirlpool tubs - await your arrival. From the moment you enter one of the most historic hotels in Charleston, SC, you will find modern features and services, old world charm and unpretentious Southern hospitality. The waterfront and atrium lobbies are reminiscent of Charleston's early years as a colonial nautical trading hub. They offer the perfect setting for idle reflection, a glass of wine or just the refined sport of people watching. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Harbourview Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbourview Hotel Charleston
- Harbour View Inn Charleston