We were delighted by our recent stay at the Harbourview Inn. It's location is superb (the Cooper River is across the street), the rooms were an excellent value, but what most impressed us was the B&B quality of the "hotel", including wine and cheese served in the lounge at 5 pm (where we had a terrific time chatting with some other guests), breakfast delivered to your room if you choose (at no extra charge), cookies and milk served in the evening, coffee and tea (and M&Ms) available at all times, and a staff that could not have been warmer or more helpful. An added bonus was that one of the restaurants for which we'd made reservations based on recommendations and reviews, Blossom, was about 2 blocks away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy unparalleled service and signature amenities from this AAA Four-Diamond and Condé Nast "Gold List Award" luxury hotel. Panoramic views, vast atriums and beautifully appointed guest rooms - some with private balconies, working fireplaces, and whirlpool tubs - await your arrival. From the moment you enter one of the most historic hotels in Charleston, SC, you will find modern features and services, old world charm and unpretentious Southern hospitality. The waterfront and atrium lobbies are reminiscent of Charleston's early years as a colonial nautical trading hub. They offer the perfect setting for idle reflection, a glass of wine or just the refined sport of people watching. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Harbourview Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbourview Hotel Charleston
- Harbour View Inn Charleston