My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our five night stay. Our room 307 was neat and well-equipped with a comfortable bed and a sparkling water view; the breakfast on the roof was a treat (even if occasionally shared by the birds); and the service was friendly and welcoming. In particular, our breakfast server, Lilit, was sweet and helpful (retrieving my husband's sunglass case from the roof and bringing it back to our room before he even realized it was missing); Jessica and Lisa at the front desk were pleasant and helpful; and we also liked young Jason at the door, who always greeted us with a smile. Breakfasts were always on time as well and the wine and cheese in the afternoon was a nice touch! We also appreciated the trolley stop right out the door. We really had no complaints -- only praise -- for this spot and hope to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy unparalleled service and signature amenities from this AAA Four-Diamond and Condé Nast "Gold List Award" luxury hotel. Panoramic views, vast atriums and beautifully appointed guest rooms - some with private balconies, working fireplaces, and whirlpool tubs - await your arrival. From the moment you enter one of the most historic hotels in Charleston, SC, you will find modern features and services, old world charm and unpretentious Southern hospitality. The waterfront and atrium lobbies are reminiscent of Charleston's early years as a colonial nautical trading hub. They offer the perfect setting for idle reflection, a glass of wine or just the refined sport of people watching. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Harbourview Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbourview Hotel Charleston
- Harbour View Inn Charleston