A girlfriend and I were on a business trip in Charleston and stayed at a different property in Mt. Plesant.. On Thursday, we transfered to the Harborview Inn for an extra "Girls Night Out" stay. We had a wonderful experience. We arrived prior to check in and the resort stored our luggage until our room was ready. They gave us a walking tour map and told us they would call as soon as the room was ready. That was right after lunchtime. The whole experience was top notch. From the wine and cheese cocktail hour to breakfast delievered to our room. The bagels were stil hop on delievery!!!!!
Since i have returned home, I have talked about the hotel to anyone that would listen. I will definately be returning again!!!!
PS - go to Cypress for the Lavendar Martini... it's heavenly!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy unparalleled service and signature amenities from this AAA Four-Diamond and Condé Nast "Gold List Award" luxury hotel. Panoramic views, vast atriums and beautifully appointed guest rooms - some with private balconies, working fireplaces, and whirlpool tubs - await your arrival. From the moment you enter one of the most historic hotels in Charleston, SC, you will find modern features and services, old world charm and unpretentious Southern hospitality. The waterfront and atrium lobbies are reminiscent of Charleston's early years as a colonial nautical trading hub. They offer the perfect setting for idle reflection, a glass of wine or just the refined sport of people watching. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harbourview Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbourview Hotel Charleston
- Harbour View Inn Charleston