Wentworth Mansion was a fantastic place to stay and be indulgent - worth the price tag. We were there to celebrate our first wedding anniversary and were delighted to find a complimentary bottle of champagne and candles when we came back to the hotel from dinner. Loved the wine hour...great appetizers, great chance to talk to other guests and decent wines. Beautiful, beautiful room and overall craftsmanship of the inn. Breakfast at Circa 1889 was fabulous, especially the rice flour pancakes. Very nice atmosphere. Did not have dinner there, but based on the breakfast, I am sure dinner would have been amazing there. Will highly recommend the inn to friends and family. Not a single complaint.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wentworth Mansion® is, quite simply, one of the world's finest and most unique inns. A 21-room tribute to Charleston grandeur, The Wentworth Mansion is a historic downtown Charleston inn that exemplifies splendor with Italian crystal chandeliers, hand-carved marble fireplaces, gracious hospitality, luxurious amenities - all just steps from award-winning dining, art, history, and shopping.True to its original role as a private residence, The Wentworth Mansion embraces guests with a warm, intuitive service that is comfort itself. Like the greatest family traditions, it preserves its original intrigue and ensures that each guest is not a mere witness to the magic, but integral to it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Wentworth Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wentworth Mansion Charleston
- Wentworth Mansion Hotel Charleston