All reviewscirca restaurantsun roomeast winghors d'oeuvres and wineshrimp and gritsgas fireplacejacuzzi tubspiral staircasegourmet breakfaston site restaurantworking fireplacewine hourbottle of champagnesitting roomhigh ceilingshuge bathroomking street
Reviewed 9 March 2006

Wentworth is all everyone says -- beautiful, stately, historic. The breakfast was alright, not all I expected but enough. The bathrooms are wonderful -- huge with nice tub.

Room service is only available during certain hours.

My one complaint would have to be that my husband and I accidently left some pants at the inn. The inn is mailing them to us but is charging us for it -- and sending it through a mail service that is more expensive than the Postal Service. I find this rather disappointing considering the amount it costs to stay at the inn. I would think that a place like this would send things forgetting as a courtesy.

• Stayed: March 2006