“We had a FANTASTIC time!”
Review of Fly Right Charters

Fly Right Charters
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Everyone told me that John was guide to go with.....They were right!
This guy's enthusiasm and expertise made the trip a huge success for my daughter and me.
We caught so many lunker Redfish, we had to take breaks.
This guy knows more about fish and fishing the Charleston area than anyone I have met.
One thing that really stood out to me, was his willingness to teach. Most guides keep their cards pretty close to the vest.
We look forward to many more trips with John.

Reviewed 6 May 2012

I took John Irwin's fly casting seminar thru The Charleston Angler a few weeks ago. Went on a trip with him today and caught my first red on the fly. He made sure my form was right before I let the line hit the water. Was the most amazing feeling to put it all together. We had a great time with Captain Irwin and highly recommend Fly Right Charters.

1  Thank Caroline S
Reviewed 5 May 2012

I have fished with Capt. John Irwin on several occasions. He works very hard at providing his clients with a great fishing experience. If anyone can consistently put you on the fish it is him. He has a new Hells Bay which is great for getting up in those tight shallow places where the redfish like to feed. i would highly recommend him to anyone regardless on their skill level.

1  Thank John i