“Best BBQ I've Had In A Long Time”

Market Street Saloon
Ranked #286 of 898 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: American, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Delmar, Maryland
“Best BBQ I've Had In A Long Time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

Downtown market street district with the most beautiful tours, shopping, homes and FOOD! I started my 10 day vacation in this beautiful City. We walked about 10 miles day one, never feeling a bit of pain in the feet, because we were energized with the Market Street Saloon BBQ sandwiches. Yum Yum!! After our 2 days in this charming City we continued South, never to find similar or better BBQ.

• Visited July 2014

Los Angeles, California
“Coyote to Charleston!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

think coyote ugly goes to charleston and you have a fairly good idea of what you are in for at the saloon -- and thats not a bad thing! Things get down and dirty, but a good time had by all!

• Visited August 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not a advertised.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

This is not a country bar by any means. The dj actually verbally complained about playing a country song when someone asked. This is only like coyote ugly in the sense that you can dance on the bar. That's it. It's like a rave with unknown rap music. Horrible. If I could rate it lower I would.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Jalford1
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Good Times at Market St Saloon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

If your looking for a refined, quaint place to sip wine and discuss politics or social grace's..... keep looking. Market St Saloon is the bar for good times. With great, sexy girls dancing on the bars or a game of cornhole behind you how could you not? Located on historic Market Street in downtown Charleston, This place always has it going on. Bachelorette parties, birthdays or any reason you want to let loose, climb the stairs for a wild time. Not for the faint of heart!
(This is listed under restaurant but I don't believe they have food here. Just a cool bar)

• Visited May 2014
Walterboro, South Carolina, United States
“Great music, horrible service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

I've been here twice now. The first time was amazing (note we came to drink, not eat.) The drinks were decently priced, the music was great and we had a blast.

The second time was horrible. There were quite a few underaged girls in there getting tore up and showing their behind. I know they were underage because they kept bragging to anyone that would listen that the doorman let them in because it was one's 19th birthday. Like the first time, I went with my husband, best friend and her husband. Our tradition no matter where we go is to take shot for shot. We did this the first time and our bills were the same (as expected.) But on our second trip, our bills were over $30 apart. When I questioned this after getting our tab, I just got blank stares and then ignored. We paid just to have the lady question us on why the tip we left was so low. Disgusting! If you can't explain to me why I got charged $30+ more than my friend who had the exact same amount of drinks, then don't expect to get a damn $40 tip on top of it! We will not return.

• Visited June 2013