“Great tour! Tricia rocks it!”
Review of Ghostwalk

Ghostwalk
Ranked #82 of 230 Tours in Charleston
More attraction details
Owner description: Ghostwalk is Charleston, South Carolina's 1st Ghost touring company, since 1979. You will stroll through Charleston's French Quarter and hear local ghosts stories and legends. Our tour could be the highlight of your trip! We will make you think twice about haunts!Our senior guide has been on A&E for her paranormal expertise on the show "Flip This House". The Georgetown episode you will see "Trish the Paranormal Expert" checking a home in the historic district for paranormal activity. Tricia was also recognized as one of the most fascinating people in Charleston along with Steven Colbert and former Mayor Riley! You will have the best time with us as we love what we do. We love our tourists, if it wasn't for you we would not do what we love! So come on the best Ghostwalk Charleston has to offer an enjoy an evening with us! You are guaranteed a great time as we focus on quality and not quantity. We would rather you enjoy yourself instead of hire just anyone to give a tour. So book your tour with a True Charleston Born and Raised Company! God is Always Good
Reviewed 4 February 2014

This tour is a must to add to your trip itinerary! I definitely had the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end several times during the tour!! Tricia is AMAZING!! Her stories are entertaining, and she even adds a Gullah accent when appropriate. There is just enough history in the tour to help transplant you back in time!!!

2  Thank gfmunchkins
CharlestonGhostwalk, Owner at Ghostwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

Thank you very much for your review! I really appreciate this and I'm happy you enjoyed it! Please visit our Holy City again and make sure to call us, even just to say hello!
God Bless
Tricia

Reviewed 3 December 2013

Whether you are visiting Charleston for the first time or if you have visited multiple times this tour is a must do! Tricia is an amazing guide with a wealth of knowledge and stories to tell about the city. She is a true Charlestonian with a passion for the city and its history. Make sure to book your tour with her; you will be glad you did.

Thank you for such a nice review! I hope y'all come back and see us again! Don't forget about our history tour! Thanks again!
God Bless
Tricia

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Tricia adds so much to the normal Ghost walks that we've been on. She is really dynamic in her presentation. Truly an enjoyable evening (although the weather turned freightfully cold during the walk). She does indeed relate stories in the dialect she knows and remembers well!

1  Thank Frank B
Reviewed 2 November 2013

After our cruise, we wanted to stay in Charleston for a few days because we had never been there, and always wanted to visit. It was October and close to Halloween so we book ghost walks for every night we were there. Tricia's wasn't like the normal fare I'd come to expect. It's different. You're not going to go into graveyards and see freaky apparitions or shadows. What you ARE going to hear is a born and raised Charlestonian who is passionate about her city and her past and her city's past. We learned a lot of overview about the city and since my husband is a history buff, this was great. *I* enjoy the stories of everyday people from our nation's past, and she gave stories and tales in old accents and in Gullah, all of which only added to my enjoyment. I do wish I had gotten some photographs of something to show her, but we didn't, and I didn't get a chance to see her again. But I probably would pay to go back, if and when we make it to Charleston again.

1  Thank Mary Jo J
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I went on the Ghost Walk Tour on a Thursday night, our tour guide, Tricia, is an authentic Charlestonian, if anyone knows Charleston history or ghost stories, it would be her. She did an amazing job of bringing the historical southern Charleston vibe to the tour, with old southern accents dating to the Civil War era and spoke in authentic "Gullah language" (something I had never heard). Amazing story teller, genuine, and truly a lover of Charleston history, epecially the history of ghost sightings. We had some action on the tour; heard clinking noises in an empty ball room at the Mills House hotel and the bank teller machine near the grave yard kept going off without anyone there; which really is not possible without movement by the sensor. She had us all believing! (and did a great job of incorporating humor with the story telling, keeping it spooky but entertaining) CHOOSE GHOST WALK WALKING TOURS!