“Professional Fisherman, great experience”

Carolina Backwaters Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: At Carolina Backwaters we pride our seleves on making your Charleston water experience one to remember. Some of the services we offer are:1/2,3/4 & Full Day Inshore FishingLight Tackle /Fly FishingUltimate Family Charleston DayDolphin Eco Tours Barrier Island Beach Picnics and CombingFishing & Boating Instruction I look forward to making new raving fans.Thank youCapt. Fred Bricketto
Columbia, South Carolina
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Professional Fisherman, great experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2011

Went on a half-day charter with Fred in May with my father. Fred was a professional fisherman with a great boat in perfect condition. Fred took us to a favorite hole...First 5 minutes in the water. Fish on!! Next spot, 5 minutes. Fish on...Keeper Red. Overall we had a great time. I would definitely recommend Fred. If you want a great experience with a Charleston Backwater fishing guide, Fred will put you on the fish.

Visited May 2011

Isle of Palms, SC
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Perfect Day of Fishin with Capt Fred”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2011

Beautiful day to be on the water with my friend from Raliegh NC & Capt Fred of Carolina Backwaters. He knows the backwaters and knows where the fish are! Put us on fish for an enjoyable day of fishing. Thanks Capt Fred ... look forward to another trip in the future.

Visited April 2011
carolinabackwaters, Owner at Carolina Backwaters Fishing Charters, responded to this review, 4 May 2011
Thank you and enjoyed the day on the water.Look forward to putting you on some fish again soon.
Charleston, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Time with my family and Capt. Fred”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2011

I booked a half day charter with Capt. Fred for my family. My wife, my seven year old, and myself were looking forward to spending a day on the water with the hopes of catching some legendary winter-time redfish action. Capt. Fred did not disappoint. He treated my family as if we were his family and everyone had a great time. Everyone on the boat caught fish. He was especially patient with my wife and son and it paid off with the both of them catching the most fish. We ended the afternoon by exploring Bulls Island as well as dolphin watching. Great memories that we will cherish for a long time.

Visited January 2011
carolinabackwaters, Owner at Carolina Backwaters Fishing Charters, responded to this review, 10 February 2011
Thank you and I hope you recievd the pictures and I look forward to having you all again.

Capt. Fred