“Daddy/Daughter time”

Carolina Backwaters Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: At Carolina Backwaters we pride our seleves on making your Charleston water experience one to remember. Some of the services we offer are:1/2,3/4 & Full Day Inshore FishingLight Tackle /Fly FishingUltimate Family Charleston DayDolphin Eco Tours Barrier Island Beach Picnics and CombingFishing & Boating Instruction I look forward to making new raving fans.Thank youCapt. Fred Bricketto
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Capt. Jim took me and my daughter out to the backwaters a couple of weeks ago and what a great time we had. Jim is very knowledgeable about the area and kept us rigged and baited. Being somewhat novices, he taught us which bait and rigs are best for the many different species of fish found in the local waters. We caught spotted trout, lady fish, bluefish, a ray, and a few sharks (which thrilled my daughter). Later, we pulled up to wade the flats for Reds while she combed the shore for shells and sharks teeth. What a great memory we'll have the rest of our lives. Thanks Capt.Jim

2  Thank DAWRPh

Reviewed 18 November 2011

Booked another afternoon with Capt Fred and he put us on fish immediately desipte some windy conditions on the water. Fishing with my buddy Kendal and we landed a couple of 'monster reds' along with several that were in the 'slot'. Thanks Fred, I'll look forward to our next outing.

2  Thank IOPBoater
Reviewed 2 August 2011

Took our granddaughter (age 7) for her first fishing experience with Captain Fred for a glorious morning.........complete with two trout which we caught and released. The morning was fun for her and just as fun for us. Fred is an accomplished fisherman who knows the waters well and is great with children after bringing up two of his own on the water. We hope to make it a tradition!

Reviewed 20 May 2011

Went on a half-day charter with Fred in May with my father. Fred was a professional fisherman with a great boat in perfect condition. Fred took us to a favorite hole...First 5 minutes in the water. Fish on!! Next spot, 5 minutes. Fish on...Keeper Red. Overall we had a great time. I would definitely recommend Fred. If you want a great experience with a Charleston Backwater fishing guide, Fred will put you on the fish.

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 April 2011

Beautiful day to be on the water with my friend from Raliegh NC & Capt Fred of Carolina Backwaters. He knows the backwaters and knows where the fish are! Put us on fish for an enjoyable day of fishing. Thanks Capt Fred ... look forward to another trip in the future.

carolinabackwaters, Owner at Carolina Backwaters Fishing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2011

Thank you and enjoyed the day on the water.Look forward to putting you on some fish again soon.