“Great trip, highly recommend!”

Knot @ Work Fishing & Site-Seeing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Inshore/Nearshore and Offshore Fishing Charters,Eco Tours,Dolphin Tours,Shark Tooth Hunting, Site-seeing and Shuttle service to barrier Islands. Family oreinted excursions for all ages. Visiting Charleston, getting on the water and enjoying the best of what Charleston, South Carolina has to offer.
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We went out with Captain Robert for a 1/2 day deep sea fishing trip and had a great time! Clean boat, super professional and knowledgeable captain, and caught lots of fish! There were lots of fishing charters to choose from but we were very happy with our choice. Can’t wait to go back next time we’re in Charleston! Don’t hesitate to book with Knot at Work!

Date of experience: July 2018
"shem creek"
"great guide"
"whole family"

Reviewed 15 August 2018

Capt Robert made sure my grandson had a good time, along with humoring me! We wasted no time looking for fish, a lot of which we caught.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

My Husband and I just got back from a wonderful trip with Capt. Robert! We had a blast and as the only woman on the boat, Capt. Robert made sure I was comfortable and caught some good fish! Would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great fishing trip!

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Booked an 8 hour fishing charter for my employees and subcontractors. Captain Olsen was professional and very knowledgeable from the phone call. Came highly recommended and as a result my guys got a well deserved/earned day off. Caught some big fish and had a blast. Will definitely be doing business with Knot@work again!!!! Thanks

1  Thank ryan517
See more reviews
Reviewed 31 July 2018

With a "Landlubber" wife and two young kids (9 & 7) I was on the fence on whether to book a fishing charter or not. I should not have hesitated with Capt. Robert and Knot@Work Fishing Charters. I ended up booking an inshore/near-shore 4-hour fishing trip and we had a ball! Capt. Robert took us out on his "Big Boat" (Contender) which provided an extremely smooth and comfortable ride (re: no "chumming" by wife and kids!) After about 20 minutes it was anchor down and we were immediately on fish (Redfish, Black Sea Bass, Ladyfish, Trout, Toadfish, Spadefish, Jacks, flounder - we got to experience a wide variety). Capt. Robert had the perfect disposition to make this a wonderful fishing experience for all onboard. He kept the kids involved, interested and made to feel important while teaching them how to fish. This left Dad & Mom free to get plenty of fishing in as well. He even let my 7 year old boy net the 30in/10lb Redfish that his 9 year old sister hooked! Capt Robert was also perfect for experienced fisherman as well. He knew exactly when to offer advice and when not to and in a way that was more of a suggestion than as an order. Because of this I would recommend Knot@Work Fishing Charters for any type fisherman. We will definitely be regulars for future visits to Charleston!

Date of experience: July 2018