“Best Fishing Trip EVER”

Knot @ Work Fishing & Site-Seeing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Inshore/Nearshore and Offshore Fishing Charters,Eco Tours,Dolphin Tours,Shark Tooth Hunting, Site-seeing and Shuttle service to barrier Islands. Family oreinted excursions for all ages. Visiting Charleston, getting on the water and enjoying the best of what Charleston, South Carolina has to offer.
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have taken a lot of fishing trips, this was the first one where we caught so many fish we were exhausted. Valiant was so knowledgeable and friendly. Could not have asked for a better day. If you are thinking of fishing while in the Charleston area, do not pass up the opportunity to a once in a life time e perience.

All reviews
"shem creek"
"great guide"
"whole family"

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We went out with Captain Robert for a 1/2 day deep sea fishing trip and had a great time! Clean boat, super professional and knowledgeable captain, and caught lots of fish! There were lots of fishing charters to choose from but we were very happy with our choice. Can’t wait to go back next time we’re in Charleston! Don’t hesitate to book with Knot at Work!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 15 August 2018

Capt Robert made sure my grandson had a good time, along with humoring me! We wasted no time looking for fish, a lot of which we caught.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

My Husband and I just got back from a wonderful trip with Capt. Robert! We had a blast and as the only woman on the boat, Capt. Robert made sure I was comfortable and caught some good fish! Would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great fishing trip!

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Booked an 8 hour fishing charter for my employees and subcontractors. Captain Olsen was professional and very knowledgeable from the phone call. Came highly recommended and as a result my guys got a well deserved/earned day off. Caught some big fish and had a blast. Will definitely be doing business with Knot@work again!!!! Thanks

1  Thank ryan517