US$215
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$239/night.

The Mills House Wyndham Grand Hotel(Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$173
  • Pool
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$221/night.

US$295
  • Breakfast included
Francis Marion Hotel(Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$183
  • Restaurant
French Quarter Inn(Charleston)
US$286
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$344/night.

King Charles Inn(Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$233
US$194
Official Website
Town & Country Inn and Suites(Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$136
Holiday Inn Express Charleston(Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$116
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

3,447 results
All reviewsclub levelpalmetto cafethoroughbred clubretractable roofbeautiful hotelrenovated roomluxury hotelsouthern charmjunior suiterooftop poolking streetbell staffthe concierge levelturn down servicefitness centerheart of downtownbottle of champagne
Reviewed 13 December 2013

The Charleston Place was the perfect place to stay for a long weekend in Charleston. It is situated in the perfect place downtown with easy access to the market and harbor and lots of restaurants. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The spa,pool, and fitness center were added bonuses. We enjoyed our stay very much and definitely would stay again!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 13 December 2013

Every time I visit Charleston, I make it a point to stay here. You're in the heart of historic downtown Charleston, yet only 10-15 minutes from Folly beach, as well as Isle of Palms, and Sullivan's island. I'm originally from Charleston, so I frequently visit. Every time I come to this hotel, it's always a positive experience. From the staff, to the restaurants, to the rooms, it is all amazing. These guys are the best of the best. Not only in Charleston, but in the entire country. I say that as a frequent traveler. I would recommend this hotel to everybody. In fact, my sister recently married here in the ball room, and the staff made it an amazing event. You can't say one thing bad about this hotel.

Room Tip: Get a room on club level(8th floor). There is a bar with snacks(including some Charleston seafood). Perfect for business travels, when you just want to unwind at the end of the day.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Nick S
Reviewed 12 December 2013

I have stayed at the Charleston Place Hotel numerous times and each time has been an awesome experience. The hotel itself is beautiful, the staff have always been courteous and go the extra miles, the restaurants are outstanding, and the location is the best ever. It is located right in the center of Charleston's downtown area, convenient to numerous restaurants and across the street from the Charleston market place. I'll stay here every time I'm in Charleston.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Every employee that you meet will great you with a pleasant hello and a smile. I thought the staff was excellent. The room was small and though it may be an unimportant item, I was surprised to find the smallest TV ever for a hotel room. And it was in a case so that it couldn't be adjusted so you could only see it by sitting directly in front of it. The bathtub did not have a mat and was very slippery. I fell once bruising my hip and slipped a couple of more times.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 11 December 2013

When we need to get away from home to relax the Charleston is the place to be and the Charleston Place is the place to stay. I have been staying there since the ninety's and love and enjoy every moment of my stay. The staff is always friendly beginning with the bellman up to management. I have recommended this hotel to lots of friends and they have not stop thanking me yet.

Charlene

Room Tip: I like the rooms facing King or Market streets.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends