3,522 results
All reviewsclub levelpalmetto cafethoroughbred clubretractable roofbeautiful hotelroom serviceluxury hotelsouthern charmjunior suiterooftop poolbell staffking streetturn down servicethe concierge levelfitness centerheart of downtownbottle of champagne
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

First, it is a beautiful hotel. When you walk in the lobby, everyone is so nice. The rooms are pretty and big and very very comfortable. The pool is great for a swim too. The hotel is located in a great area where a lot of stores and restaurants are in a walking distance. Overall this is a great hotel!

Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Charleston Place is in an excellent location that definitely can not be beat. The customer service from the bellmen , front desk and spa were all top notch. Everyone we encountered was very friendly and helpful. We booked a room on the club level which is definitely a nice perk. I was disappointed that we were not in a renovated room considering the price but it was still comfortable and clean. I guess you need to ask for that ahead of time. I was under the impression from reviews here that the club levels were already renovated but I guess they haven't finished that yet. The pool area was nice and they have tons of shopping right there. I had a massage at the spa and it was fantastic. Being able to walk out of the hotel and be right in the middle of everything was perfect. I do think its a bit overpriced but most of the hotels in downtown seem to be. We would definitely return to Charleston Place.

Room Tip: Ask for a renovated room and splurge for the club level
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We booked a junior suite and our room was a very basic room with one bed. Our suite looked nothing like description!! And with no coffee pot or amenities either. Will not stay at again especially for the price!

Room Tip: We got a junior suite and was nothing more than a plain room without a coffee pot and hard bed.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank curlness
Reviewed 9 June 2014

The Charleston Place is the most best hotel in Charleston. Service is its most outstanding attribute. Location, food quality and ambience rate at the top also.Our experience repeatedly has been excellent. I recommend this Hotel highly.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 9 June 2014

This hotel was fabulous!! The rooms are large and the bath has great amenities. The pool/bar are nice for relaxing in the afternoon or after a spa treatment. My only issue was the thinness of the walls. There were times when it seemed our neighbors were in our room. After staying at numerous other Charleston locations thorughout the years, I would absolutely go back to the Charleston Place regardless of the lack of soundproofing.