“Great lunch without the Mothers Day crowd.”
Review of Mac's Pub and Grub

Mac's Pub and Grub
Ranked #195 of 910 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: Pub
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Haines City, Florida
“Great lunch without the Mothers Day crowd.”
Reviewed 12 May 2013 via mobile

Trying to stay away from the fancy places on Mother's Day we popped into Mac's for lunch. Being sports fans we really enjoyed the atmosphere and appreciated the televisions so that we could watch the game.

My husband had the chicken wrap sandwich which he said was fantastic and figured it had nearly a half a pound of chicken in it. His side was fried mushrooms which were also very good. I had chicken tenders that were hand battered and excellent. My side was carrot and celery sticks.

Our service was very good and we both thought the value of the meal was fair. All the meals we saw served looked great too.

The restaurant was easy walking distance to Market Street.

• Visited May 2013

Burke, Virginia
“ChiTown flavored Sports Bar”
Reviewed 7 April 2013

We were innocently walking down E Bay street and looking for a place to get out of the wind when we found Macs. A great, friendly place, with plenty of sports stuff on the walls. Its especially great if you're from Chicago!! We talked and imbibed and and generally enjoyed ourselves immensely......I can just imagine it during major sports events...crowded but fun!!

• Visited February 2013
Nashville
“Mediocre”
Reviewed 4 April 2013

False advertisement on the menu for specials and not great service. Food was ok for bar food. Wouldn't waste my time there.

Visited March 2013
“A must see for and Chicago sports fan”
Reviewed 1 April 2013

As I turned the corner and seen that gorgeous Blue and Orange C I knew I was home. An Irish Chicago bar in the middle of downtown, heaven. Food was incredible as well. Stuffed pretzels, mind blowing. Must try fo sho!

“What a joke....stay away unless you're really not hungry or thirsty!”
Reviewed 30 March 2013 via mobile

Went in with my family in the Friday night of the NCAA Sweet Sixteen. It took 20 minutes for a waiter to even show up at which point we were told that the manager had taken the night off and only staffed 2 waiters and 2 bartenders. The place was packed and somehow it hadn't occurred to management that this could be a busy night. At 7:30 they tried to call in more servers but it was too late. After they took our order, we found out 30 minutes later that the waiter never even put it in because he was so busy that he forgot to do it. Easily one of the worst restaurant experiences I've ever had. Stay away!