Hampton Inn Charleston - Daniel Island
  • Pool
US$263
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
King Charles Inn(Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$315
US$284
The Vendue Charleston's Art Hotel(Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$295
  • Restaurant
US$269
US$238
  • Breakfast included
Town & Country Inn and Suites(Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$280
US$224
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
Indigo Inn(Charleston)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Charleston Inn(Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$125
Holiday Inn Express Charleston(Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$148
HIExpress.com
All reviewsisle of palmsquiet locationgreat hotelfamily weddingclean hotelcomplimentary breakfasteasy accessthe breakfast areasouth carolinanice staywould stay here againclose to downtownfresh fruitfront desk staffeach morningdanielsshuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 March 2014

This was my first stay at a Hampton Inn, and I was very happy with everything: accommodations, amenities and especially the very friendly and helpful staff. I called before my arrival with several questions, and they were all answered quickly and correctly, giving me the info I needed. Upon check in I requested a room with a refrigerator and microwave (which I had neglected to request ahead of time) and was switched to a different room right away. Having the complimentary shuttle was a huge plus too. It would have cost a lot of money in cabs going back and forth to town - and the shuttle drivers were impromptu tour guides - pointing out all the sights, recommending restaurants and areas to see. Would definitely recommend this hotel when visiting the Charleston area!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 March 2014

This was the obvious location for my trip because I was visiting a business that was literally across the street. I was not expecting too much but convenience. I was pleasantly surprised by the friendliness of the staff and how each of them made my stay as comfortable and pain free as possible. It started with the options I was presented to pay for the accomodations. Later in my trip the lady at the front desk dug through the lost and found for a charger that I could borrow to charge my phone. Then she printed my boarding pass for me because I was not smart enough to work the printer in the business center...all with smiles. There is also a wonderful restuarant neerby that I must plug...Sermets. Wow, excellent food. Speaking of food, the menu of the complimentary breakfast was about on par of what you would see from other hotels but it was extremely clean and well maintained.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Brandon H
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Great hotel, nice location, would stay again and recommend. I have taken the time to fill out this review and it tells me it must be 200 characters, really???? If someone says it good, that should be enough said.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2014

This Hampton Inn was very accommodating. The staff was superb, they also had a Shuttle but to downtown and various restaurants, which came in handy for the evening. I would definately stay again if I come back to Charleston.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Wallace B
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Great experience. Very friendly staff and great rooms. Enjoyed my stay. Complimentary breakfast was excellent and the smell of chocolate chip cookies was great and homey each night. Would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business