We loved the area and location of the hotel. The rooms were nice and the bathroom roomy. We used the tv a little and the refrigerator a little also. I enjoyed the good wifi and used it quite a bit. Parking was very good also and never a problem. Breakfast was something we looked forward to every morning and the quality and variety was excellent. It was a quiet and attractive setting and easy to get to by car. We enjoyed our time at the hotel and spent most of our daytime hours visiting and exploring with our children who live in the city. We would use this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites® hotel in Charleston/West Ashley is near downtown historic Charleston, off of Highway 17, close to Citadel Mall, golf courses, and West Ashley historic plantations. Wake up to a free hot breakfast before venturing out in Charleston. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Charleston / West Ashley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Charleston / West Ashley
- Hampton Inn & Suites Charleston / West Ashley Hotel Charleston
- Hampton Inn West Ashley
- Charleston Hampton Inn