Hampton Inn & Suites Charleston / West Ashley
Ranked #34 of 61 Hotels in Charleston
Reviewed 10 March 2014

We found this hotel an excellent place to stay with friendly staff and clean surroundings. The location was excellent with lots to see. We attended a wedding and the location to the wedding was excellent. I would stay at this hotel again in a minute.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Nancy S

Reviewed 6 March 2014

My over night stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites was excellent. The lobby is inviting and nice. The staff was friendly and helpful. The lady at the front desk remembered me on my return from my cruise and asked how my trip was. The room both pre and post cruise were clean and comfortable. Enjoyed the social hour in the evening with light snacks and beer or wine for guest in the lobby. Plenty of seating if you wanted to sit there or your free to take your snacks and drinks back to your room. The breakfast was satisfactory. Choices of hot or cold foods and fruits. Coffee was excellent. The hotel is only about 15-20 minutes from downtown Charleston so it's not difficult to get downtown. I will definitely use this hotel again and recommend it to family and friends.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Robert C
Reviewed 4 March 2014

This was a very nice hotel! It is very beautiful. Starting at the front desk,the receptionist was so friendly and welcoming! I believe her name was Lashae. I was there for a weekend getaway with some friends and it was just awesome. Everyone I encountered from the cleaning staff to the front desk was very polite. The room was so comfortable & clean we didn't want to leave! The beds were so soft we did not want to get out lol...They also had some type of curtains that block out the sunlight...man, I will definitely go back! One of my best travelling experiences yet!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank AmberB91
Reviewed 28 February 2014

The Hampton Inn provided us with excellent service and a convenient location to the wonderful sites in Charleston. The staff made recommendations for restaurants in historic Charleston and provided us with easy directions to the Bay Street area. We would come here to stay again and will recommend it to friends and family.

1  Thank Amy W
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Had a great trip in Charleston with my boyfriend, we stayed at this Hampton and it was wonderful the person that stood out the most was Lashae she was very friendly and helpful we will recommend this hotel to all of our friends.

1  Thank Allora V
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites on a recent trip to Charleston, and I was blown away by the level of customer service that I was given. Lashae went above and beyond to make my stay the best that it could possibly be. She recommended places to visit, restuarants to have dinner at and even gave us directions. I am looking forward to my next trip to Charleston, just so that I can stay here again!!!

1  Thank Rose A
Reviewed 22 February 2014

This hotel had a very welcoming staff. It was very clean. The breakfast was very good. The afternoon happy hour was good. It is located in a convenient part of Charleston. Had very good stay there. I would recommend this hotel to others and would stay there again.

2  Thank Margaret F