Great looking hotel at check-in. Everyone was very helpful and friendly, any questions we had they answered. Nice large rooms, good bed and washroom. Lots of towels etc. Breakfast was included every morning free of charge and safety deposit box at desk free of charge. Free Wi-Fi in rooms. Asked for a fridge and they brought one up with in an hour with a microwave attached on top free of charge. Breakfast was great had so much variety to choose from. Pool was large and water was warm. Close to restaurants, bars and shopping. Free trolley across the street to get to quite a few places in Charleston. Bus around the corner to get to other places. Across the street there is a Visitor Center where you can book all your tours. Very good prices for tours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Hampton Inn Charleston-Historic District, you’ll experience antebellum architecture and fabulous shops of the King Street historic district right outside our hotel. Our Charleston hotel is in downtown Charleston adjacent to the Charleston Museum, the nation's oldest museum. Wake up to Hampton’s free hot breakfast. Explore nearby 18th century plantations, churches, and the Charleston city market, walking distance from our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Charleston - Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Charleston - Historic District Hotel Charleston
- Hampton Inn Historic District
- Charleston Hampton Inn