Stayed 2 nights and had a wonderful stay. Hotel location was very convenient. We left the car parked and walked or took the free shuttle located across the street to all the sights. Hotel room was clean and nicely furnished. We had end room (348) which was quiet, it had 3 windows and was bigger than other rooms and a nice courtyard view. The bathroom was very small, but clean. Good breakfast, 3 elevators and 2 computers in business center- so no waiting. Very reasonable rates when compared to others in French Quarter or downtown area. Friendly staff all around-We'd stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Hampton Inn Charleston-Historic District, you’ll experience antebellum architecture and fabulous shops of the King Street historic district right outside our hotel. Our Charleston hotel is in downtown Charleston adjacent to the Charleston Museum, the nation's oldest museum. Wake up to Hampton’s free hot breakfast. Explore nearby 18th century plantations, churches, and the Charleston city market, walking distance from our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Charleston - Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Charleston - Historic District Hotel Charleston
- Hampton Inn Historic District
- Charleston Hampton Inn