Stayed here during a week long trip to Charleston. The hotel is very clean and quiet. The pool is very nice and the court yard was very relaxing to eat and read in. Very close to alot of shopping and to the Historic District (4 blocks). The trolley picks up right out front of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Hampton Inn Charleston-Historic District, you’ll experience antebellum architecture and fabulous shops of the King Street historic district right outside our hotel. Our Charleston hotel is in downtown Charleston adjacent to the Charleston Museum, the nation's oldest museum. Wake up to Hampton’s free hot breakfast. Explore nearby 18th century plantations, churches, and the Charleston city market, walking distance from our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Charleston - Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Charleston - Historic District Hotel Charleston
- Hampton Inn Historic District
- Charleston Hampton Inn