This was the most expensive of the hotels we booked for our USA trip, butwas well worth it. Great location. Staff very friendly. Spotless rooms and very clean common areas. The breakfast area deserves a special mention as this was being constantly restocked, the staff in this area deserve a big thank you. Afternoon cookies, if you are quick, as they are so delicious people wait for them, we got one by accident whilst waiting for other members of our party. Great sitting out area with comfy sofas and TV's. A great stay thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Hampton Inn Charleston-Historic District, you’ll experience antebellum architecture and fabulous shops of the King Street historic district right outside our hotel. Our Charleston hotel is in downtown Charleston adjacent to the Charleston Museum, the nation's oldest museum. Wake up to Hampton’s free hot breakfast. Explore nearby 18th century plantations, churches, and the Charleston city market, walking distance from our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Charleston - Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Charleston - Historic District Hotel Charleston
- Hampton Inn Historic District
- Charleston Hampton Inn