I had called ahead to ensure we would have a smoking room. But I was surprised when we not only got that, but also a 5th Fl corner room (549)--3 lovely deep windows with views of downtown.
This Hampton is more expensive than most but also really, really nice. Lovely indoor as well as outdoor areas. Very helpful staff.
An insane number of people in Charleston are just NICE. See our restaurant reviews elsewhere--bottom line: Magnolia!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Hampton Inn Charleston-Historic District, you’ll experience antebellum architecture and fabulous shops of the King Street historic district right outside our hotel. Our Charleston hotel is in downtown Charleston adjacent to the Charleston Museum, the nation's oldest museum. Wake up to Hampton’s free hot breakfast. Explore nearby 18th century plantations, churches, and the Charleston city market, walking distance from our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your Hampton Inn Charleston - Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Charleston - Historic District Hotel Charleston
- Hampton Inn Historic District
- Charleston Hampton Inn