My husband and I have been coming to the French Quarter Inn since it opened (with 2 teenagers along in earlier years). It's always been perfect, so we always know where we'll stay when we visit Charleston. This past May, it had been about 5 years since we were in Charleston, but I hoped, of course, that we would be as happy w/ FQI this time as we have been in the past. The hotel didn't disappoint; in fact, it might be even better, if that's possible! Rooms are still super-clean, spacious and top-quality, with no wear and tear --perfectly maintained. Customer service is (as always) friendly on arrival, and practically immediate if you call for help with something (like figuring out the TV controls, ha ha.) All the staff are well-trained; they just don't hire people in any position that won't reflect the hotel's high standards and quality. They offer a very nice (but short) free happy hour with good wine and cheese in the lobby, which is a sweet way to wind down after a busy day exploring the beautiful city. We will continue to stay here whenever we come to Charleston -- hotel experiences just don't get any better than this!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AAA Four Diamond Inn's newly redesigned rooms are inspired by the old world elegance of a Parisian chateau set against the architectural backdrop of Charleston's classic French Quarter. Red medallion-patterned draperies and damask chenille upholstery in hues of black, white and gold create a rich distinction between the fabrics and furniture, of the highest quality.Among many other amenities, guests of the hotel enjoy complimentary items such as: champagne and lady fingers at check-in, an evening wine and cheese reception, freshly baked cookies and milk, evening turn down service and gourmet continental breakfast in the lobby or served to your room. The over-sized guest rooms, some with working fireplaces, private balconies, and whirlpool tubs, provide imagery of an era gone by, but still grants contemporary amenities a sophisticated traveler has come to expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your French Quarter Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Quarter Hotel Charleston
- French Quarter Charleston
- French Quarter Inn Charleston Sc