We stayed in two rooms at the French Quarter Inn from July 10th to July 13, 2013. It is very charming with a lovely atmosphere in the lobby. Not a lot of noise from the street.
Around 5 or 5:30 PM until I think, 6:30pm, they offer wine and cheese in the lobby. Throughout the day there is fresh detox water, coffee, and iced tea. You can have champagne upon arrival and later in the day over by the front desk. In the evening there are fresh cookies, milk, coffee and tea in the lobby. It is enjoyable to sit in the lobby after coming in from shopping or dining. very relaxing and just so pleasant. They have a wonderful continental breakfast served daily in the lobby. They provide coffee stations in the hallway on each floor. so you can rise in the morning, get hot coffee or tea, and enjoy it in your room until you go down for breakfast.
We have stayed at this property in prior years. The service and staff were the most helpful, professional, and courteous that we have seen compared to some prior years.
Our rooms were so fresh and clean with beautiful bathrooms. Looks like things were recently renovated. Very comfortable beds. Our stay was most enjoyable and we will want to return to The French Quarter Inn next July. It is our hope they continue the great customer service and adhere to their present standard of how a property should be managed. Our family will look forward to next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AAA Four Diamond Inn's newly redesigned rooms are inspired by the old world elegance of a Parisian chateau set against the architectural backdrop of Charleston's classic French Quarter. Red medallion-patterned draperies and damask chenille upholstery in hues of black, white and gold create a rich distinction between the fabrics and furniture, of the highest quality.Among many other amenities, guests of the hotel enjoy complimentary items such as: champagne and lady fingers at check-in, an evening wine and cheese reception, freshly baked cookies and milk, evening turn down service and gourmet continental breakfast in the lobby or served to your room. The over-sized guest rooms, some with working fireplaces, private balconies, and whirlpool tubs, provide imagery of an era gone by, but still grants contemporary amenities a sophisticated traveler has come to expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your French Quarter Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Quarter Hotel Charleston
- French Quarter Charleston
- French Quarter Inn Charleston Sc