US$503
  • Pool
US$258
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
King Charles Inn(Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$284
US$409
  • Breakfast included
The Vendue Charleston's Art Hotel(Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$307
  • Restaurant
US$254
US$225
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Town & Country Inn and Suites(Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$282
US$250
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Express Charleston(Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$121
HIExpress.com
3,090 results
All reviewspillow menucookies and milkglass of champagnewine and cheesejelly beansport winedetox waterchampagne on arrivalcontinental breakfastturn down servicem msevening cookiesquichewithin walking distanceearly eveningsouthern hospitalitythe entire staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Our stay at the French Quarter Inn was magnificent. It is a great location, convenient to walk to shopping and great food. The staff was excellent, especially Daryll at the front desk, he gave us excellent advise on restaurants and good directions. Perfect romantic weekend! Could not recommend more!

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Jmb1974
FQIGM, General Manager at French Quarter Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Dear Jmb1974,

I hope you are doing well and staying warm back home in beautiful Prosperity! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn, and we also thank you for helping us to spread the word about our renowned services to other travelers. Also, Darryl says hello!

Please contact me directly if I can ever be of any assistance to you and your family!

Reviewed 23 January 2014

Impeccable place! Impeccable service! Impeccable clean! We usually stay at the highest category Marriott hotels, but now, we would prefer to stay at the French Quarter Inn!!! Congratulations to a perfect managed hotel!!! FIRST CLASS ALL THE WAY. We will be back very soon!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Michael M
FQIGM, General Manager at French Quarter Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Dear Michael M,

Wow! I thank you for such high praises, and I hope all is well back home in Suwanee. On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn, and we also thank you for helping us to spread the word about our renowned services to other travelers.

Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

I visit Charleston quite often. I have been hotel hopping here for the last year. I have two favorite hotels in historic Charleston but I feel I need to give other hotels a chance. I really don't understand the hype about the French Quarter. The hotel is beautiful and dramatic when you come in. The Valet was great. Check in great with a beautiful dramatic staircase and lobby with plenty of seating and coffee, tea, and assorted healthy waters and lemonade. We got to our room - nice sized- which was overly warm even though it was a chilly night for Charleston. We turned the control down to 65 and left for dinner. When we returned there was no change- overly warm and very stuffy. The windows don't open so no relief from that. My daughter had a bath and the tub took around 4 hours to drain. The room needed a paint job. The bed covers are thin- not very soft or particularly luxurious for the price of the room. The next morning as we were checking out I told the front desk gentleman about the a/c and tub issues and he looked at me as though I was from another planet. We had intended to stay two nights but checked into a hotel which was much nicer and gave us a better price. For $400 a night everything should be amazing including maintenance. It just wasn't. Message me if you'd like other choices.

Stayed: January 2014
27  Thank travlingrlz
FQIGM, General Manager at French Quarter Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Dear travlingrlz,

I hope you are having a wonderful day and that your travels back to beautiful Myrtle Beach were pleasant! I am glad to read that you enjoyed some elements of our Inn, but as a passionate service professional, you can imagine that I am disappointed to read that we did not meet all of your expectations and for that, I sincerely apologize on behalf of the entire team here. It is also with sadness and regret that my team was not able to sense your discontent during your stay so that we could have the opportunity to offer some sort of resolution. Nevertheless, I do greatly appreciate your honesty and opinioned review of our Inn.

In regards to the inn, we stay 100% committed to continually enhancing our facilities; in fact, I trust that you would be highly pleased with some of the inn’s upcoming improvements for 2014 which does include repainting all guestrooms. We recognize that there are great properties in Charleston and we are completely dedicated to frequent improvements of our facilities and amenities so that we may strive to meet and exceed every guest’s expectations. I am also sorry that the water in your tub took so long to drain, and I have brought this to the attention of our Maintenance team.

I hope you are able to visit us again as it would be a pleasure to welcome y’all back and to demonstrate our commitment to excellence. Please contact me directly if you are planning a visit to the area again, and do not hesitate to contact me if I can ever be of any assistance to you and your family.

Brent Gresham

Reviewed 21 January 2014

Five stars don't do this place justice. They think of every minor detail and cater to your every need. From the champaign at check in, wine reception every night, turn down service, etc., etc. Great location. This is the place to stay in Charleston. Not cheap, but worth it!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank HowardMM
FQIGM, General Manager at French Quarter Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Dear HowardMM,

Wow! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn, and we also thank you for helping us to spread the word about our renowned services to other travelers. I hope you are doing well in beautiful Florida!

Reviewed 20 January 2014

I can't say enough about the great experience. I've stayed at other great hotels in Charleston, but this one is the best of all. This is a small intimate hotel in a great location right in the middle of Old Charleston. Anything you want is a 5 minute walk. The rooms are large and comfortable.

The service is amazing. Everyone knows your name and goes out of their way to help.

The breakfast and afternoon wine/cheese receptions include great choices.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank NumbersAtlanta
FQIGM, General Manager at French Quarter Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

Dear NumbersAtlanta,

I hope all is well over in the great city of Atlanta! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn, and we also thank you for helping us to spread the word about our renowned services to other travelers.