“Pumpered up at the Inn!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of French Quarter Inn

Ranked #1 of 60 Hotels in Charleston
GreenLeadersBronze level
Framingham, Massachusetts
“Pumpered up at the Inn!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

Fabulous Inn! better than any home ( away from home): friendly, comfortable, cozy, upscale and elegant! and right in the middle of the action! Great find! very polite, smiley, accommodating staff. Well thought of selection of wines and food! breakfast, although listed as " continental", are spectacular: great menu and service! Beautiful suite, fantastic bed and magazines! Loved the stay!

Room Tip: a suit on the first floor a must!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
FQIGM, General Manager at French Quarter Inn, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Dear Nadrod,

I hope you are doing well back home in Massachusetts, and I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us and that we were better than any home away from home! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn. We also thank you for helping us to spread the word to other travelers about our renowned service and amenities.

Please contact me directly if I can ever be of any assistance to you and your family. We look forward to serving you again!

French Quarter Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (607)
Wilmington, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

The most wonderful staff who catered to every request. Absolutely grand! In a perfect location, with beautiful rooms and exceptional service. A fun and lively happy hour to enjoy each evening. Will deffinately return. Also, hats off to staff member Trayvon. It seems he was there morning noon and night, always smiling, always helpful.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
FQIGM, General Manager at French Quarter Inn, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Dear Kathy S,

To begin, Treyvon insisted that I tell you he says "hello and thank you..." first! I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn. We also thank you for helping us to spread the word to other travelers about our renowned service and amenities.

westcoast
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

The French Quarter Inn is one of those establishments that deserves its reputation. Knowing a bit about the hotel business, I know you have to earn that reputation every 24 hours...it "ain't" easy. They posses the three necessary requirements to be considered exceptional: facilities, service and location. On the service side, Mrs. Jenny went out of her way to make sure our stay was not just satisfactory, but memorable. She is a Southern lady, steeped in all things Charleston. The facilities, from the guest rooms to the public areas are top drawer, and the location cannot be beat. The hospitality trifecta, if you will.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank WestcoastRay
Dear WestcoastRay,

I hope you are doing well over on the west coast! I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn. We also thank you for helping us to spread the word to other travelers about our renowned service and amenities. Also, Mrs. Jenny says thank you and hello!

Monroe, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

The staff was wonderful from when we got to the hotel till when we left! Spent last weekend there with my girlfriends and the location was superb. We were right outside of the City Market and everything was within walking distance- great shopping, the historic district and the harbor. The rooms were lovely and the cleaning staff was superb! From champagne to wine and cheese hour to the cookies and milk- everything was lovely. We also had a wonderful breakfast every morning too!! We also had a wonderful turn down service with pralines by our bedside! I loved the French Quarter Inn!

Room Tip: I liked staying on the first floor -- close to dining and reception desk!
2 Thank Patty S
FQIGM, General Manager at French Quarter Inn, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Dear Patty S,

I hope you are doing well back home in beautiful New York! I am delighted to read that y'all ladies enjoyed your visit with us! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn. We also thank you for helping us to spread the word to other travelers about our renowned service and amenities.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

We visit Charleston about twice per year and have stayed in several of the properties in the Market district. We had heard from friends about the fantastic accommodations and amenities at this Inn. Recently stayed at this property and we were really impressed with everything about the experience. The room, the refreshments, the breakfast, and the staff were all an A+ in our opinion. This is our new favorite hotel/inn in Charleston....bar none!

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Travelers N,

Wow--I thank you for such high praises,and I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn. We also thank you for helping us to spread the word to other travelers about our renowned service and amenities.

Cape Coral, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

We had such a great time at the French Quarter Inn. The service from making reservations to checking out was impeccable. The location to the historic district was perfect and within walking distance to everything we wanted to see and do. We enjoyed the champagne at check in after a long ride. The convenience of the breakfast delivered to your room was wonderful. Every person on the staff was very friendly and helpful. There was not a thing that I would have changed. Mr Treyvon was our favorite staff member, he had such a wonderful sense of humor and always made sure we had everything we needed. When we complimented him he told us that everyone at the French Quarter Inn was as great as he was and was like family. This told me two things, that he was a team player and they truly were like family. I would highly recommend the French Quarter Inn and I will be staying there again when I come back to Charleston.

1 Thank Dianne660
FQIGM, General Manager at French Quarter Inn, responded to this review, 4 May 2014
Dear Dianne660,

I hope all is well back home in beautiful and sunny Florida! I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn. We also thank you for helping us to spread the word to other travelers about our renowned service and amenities. Also, Treyvon says hello!

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

The French Quarter Inn is a charming and beautiful hotel. The entire team offers specialized, friendly, attentive customer service and demonstrates true Southern hospitality. The hotel was within walking distance of the historic district and wonderful restaurants and was a perfect location to celebrate our special occasion. Would definitely recommend as the premier spot to stay in Charleston. We look forward to our next trip to the French Quarter Inn.

Room Tip: We enjoyed the balcony suite overlooking the Market.
Dear Rebecca_Hall_222,

I hope you are doing well back home in the GREAT and beautiful state of Texas! I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn. We also thank you for helping us to spread the word to other travelers about our renowned service and amenities.