Certainly one of the best hotels I've ever stayed in. I see it as a large boutique hotel. The location is perfect - you can walk anywhere. There is no restaurant, but the hotel is surrounded by restaurants. Instead they offered so many little amenities that made our stay special - champagne when we checked in, an evening serving of port, fresh coffee in the corridor outside our room every morning, etc. Their breakfast is described as 'continental' but is much more than that, with almost everything you could want including champagne and orange juice. Our room 310 was very comfortable, with a large outdoor terrace. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AAA Four Diamond Inn's newly redesigned rooms are inspired by the old world elegance of a Parisian chateau set against the architectural backdrop of Charleston's classic French Quarter. Red medallion-patterned draperies and damask chenille upholstery in hues of black, white and gold create a rich distinction between the fabrics and furniture, of the highest quality.Among many other amenities, guests of the hotel enjoy complimentary items such as: champagne and lady fingers at check-in, an evening wine and cheese reception, freshly baked cookies and milk, evening turn down service and gourmet continental breakfast in the lobby or served to your room. The over-sized guest rooms, some with working fireplaces, private balconies, and whirlpool tubs, provide imagery of an era gone by, but still grants contemporary amenities a sophisticated traveler has come to expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your French Quarter Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Quarter Hotel Charleston
- French Quarter Charleston
- French Quarter Inn Charleston Sc