“Great hotel”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Redlands, Ca
“Great hotel”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Deservedly ranks as one of the better hotels in the U.S. We had a great location, a large junior suite, exceptional service, and decent continental breakfasts. The perks such as champagne at check in, wine and cheese reception, and nightly milk and cookies make this the place to be when in Charleston. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Junior queen suites good for a family.
1 Thank lespes
FQIGM, General Manager at French Quarter Inn, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Dear Redlands,

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us! I hope y'all are doing well back home in beautiful California. On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn. We also thank you for helping us to spread the word to other travelers about our renowned service and amenities.

Please contact me directly if I can ever be of any assistance to you and your family. We look forward to serving you again!

French Quarter Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (615)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 21 June 2014

My daughter and I recently stayed at this lovely hotel and enjoyed our stay very much! The location was perfect and the valet service made it so easy to use the car when we needed it. We did have a bit of a time finding the hotel when we first got there, driving right by it the first time. There is a large sign up high on the building that you can see when you are a block or so away and that saved us. The City was repairing a water main one morning around 4:30 am so that disturbed our sleep that morning, but the manager was so nice to talk with the construction workers next door, although as it turned out, it was not even them. Our room was upgraded and was amazing. Breakfast was convenient and delicious, as were the evening cookies! Thanks for a very enjoyable visit!

Room Tip: Construction next door is just beginning right outside room 104.
1 Thank Diane C
Dear Diane C,

I hope y'all are doing well back in Atlanta! I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn. I apologize for some of the construction noise next door, and we hope they will be done with any noise in the next two months. We also thank you for helping us to spread the word to other travelers about our renowned service and amenities.

Lexington, South Carolina
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Great Service, very clean, great location, and amazing amenities, The room was large and we enjoyed the balcony. The early evening wine and cheese was very well presented.
Staff was excellent and friendly.

Fantastic desk service by Jenny.

Phil & Judy

Room Tip: Great view of the market from balcony.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Scott H
FQIGM, General Manager at French Quarter Inn, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Dear Scott H,

I hope y'all are doing well back home in beautiful Lexington! I thank you for choosing us to celebrate such a special occasion, and I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn. We also thank you for helping us to spread the word to other travelers about our renowned service and amenities. Also, Jenny says hello and thank you!

Glendora, California, United States
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We absolutely loved The French Quarter Inn! It was a perfect location to explore Charleston from. From the moment we arrived we felt welcome. We arrived just in time for wine and cheese! The outdoor patio was a perfect place to enjoy all the goodies the hotel offered! The hotel itself is beautiful, and our room was very comfortable! The front desk staff gave us so many wonderful suggestions for great restaurants and things to do. I dream of going back every day!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Barbara S
Dear Barbara S,

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn. We also thank you for helping us to spread the word to other travelers about our renowned service and amenities. I hope y'all are doing well back home in beautiful California too!

Greenville, South Carolina
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Guest service manager Scott Martindale is one reason why the FQI is such a wonderful place. He truly embodies the passion and dedication every brand wishes they had but they don't because he works for FQI! Props to the hotel and him for an excellent experience.

Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Will_M3
Dear Will_M3,

I hope all is well back home in beautiful Greenville (one of my favorite towns in the country)! I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn. We also thank you for helping us to spread the word to other travelers about our renowned service and amenities. Yes, Scott Martindale is an amazing service professional who truly cares about our guests, and we will make sure to recognize his valiant service efforts!

Colleyville, Texas
Reviewed 16 June 2014

My daughter and I had a great time being pampered by the wonderful staff at the French Quarter Inn. From the bell service to the check-in to the concierge guidance for restaurants and activities, the staff couldn't have been more helpful. Kudos to Michelle and Jenny!! The young lady who cleaned our room every day was also excellent. The continental breakfast was superb. We loved everything and will stay here again.

1 Thank Carol S
FQIGM, General Manager at French Quarter Inn, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Dear Carol S,

I hope all is well back in the GREAT state of Texas! I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn. We also thank you for helping us to spread the word to other travelers about our renowned service and amenities. Also, Jenny and Michelle both says hello!

Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Do not think twice about staying here! the location is great and the staff is outstanding! Jenny at the front desk gave us superb advice! The breakfast and wine receptions were perfect, the doormen were terrific and our stay was made so special by the genuine southern hospitality! And use Mo's car service if you need to get around town! Enjoy!

Room Tip: all of the rooms are good!
Green Features: The environmentally friendly practices are low key but evident!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank anmarie c
Dear anmarie c,

I hope you are stay cool back home in beautiful Boston! I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn. We also thank you for helping us to spread the word to other travelers about our renowned service and amenities. Also, Jenny says hello!