US$366
US$375
Hotels.com
US$118
US$113
Holiday Inn Express Charleston(Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$136
Orbitz.com
3,132 results
All reviewspillow menucookies and milkglass of champagnewine and cheesejelly beansport winedetox waterchampagne on arrivalcontinental breakfastturn down servicem msevening cookiesquichewithin walking distanceearly eveningsouthern hospitalitythe entire staff
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We stayed there one night on our recent east coast road trip. I booked the room with my wife in mind as she wanted to stay int he heart of Charleston. With this property, you could NOT be any closer. I booked a room with two queen beds and when we arrived at check in they upgraded us to a Jr. Suite without us even requesting. The staff was really friendly and helpful with knowledge of the area. They offer champagne,water, coffee, and snacks in the lobby and in the morning they offer a fantastic continental breakfast. The lobby and interior of the building is AMAZING. There are so many places to sit and enjoy a drink and take it all in. This place is all about the attention to detail. I can see why they win awards. Once of the nicest hotels we have stayed in yet.We were bummed it was for only one night. This property can be pricey, however, if you can, then you should!

Room Tip: I always recommend calling ahead but this time I didn't and they upgraded us without having to ask.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Haze933
FQIGM, General Manager at French Quarter Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Dear Haze933,

Wow, I thank you for such high praises, and I hope you are doing well back home in beautiful San Diego! I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn. We also thank you for helping us to spread the word to other travelers about our renowned service and amenities.

Please contact me directly if I can ever be of any assistance to you and your family. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

The absolute best hotel we ever stayed in by far , We cannot say enough about the staff, room and amenities . They treated us like family. Southern Hospitality at its finest ! Great location , Close to just about everything with free bikes if you wanted to explore that way .We would recommend this hotel to anyone going to Charleston .

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank James R
FQIGM, General Manager at French Quarter Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear James R,

I hope you are doing well back home in beautiful Philadelphia! I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn. We also thank you for helping us to spread the word to other travelers about our renowned service and amenities.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

I recently had the opportunity to recommend this hotel to an important client for a small getaway over the July 4th weekend. I had never booked clients here before, but it came well recommended by my colleagues, so even though I didn't have direct experience with the hotel, I felt comfortable with the arrangements. When my client came home, we had the standard "How was your trip?" discussion and she couldn't have been more thrilled with her experience. Every detail was attended to, the staff were outstanding, and the concierge service was over the top....they delivered a WOW! experience to my client which is what every travel advisor dreams and hopes for. My thanks go to the excellent hotel management and to all of the staff for making this a memorable time for my client!!

Room Tip: The balcony room was a big hit!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank CateCaruso

Dear CateCaruso,

I hope all is well back in the great state of Oregon! I am delighted to read that your clients enjoyed their visit with us! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate the kind words about our charming inn. We also thank you for helping us to spread the word to other travelers about our renowned service and amenities.

Please contact me directly if I can ever be of any assistance to you, your family and clients. We look forward to serving y'all again!

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Excellent service, quality rooms and nice perks! I can't say enough about this place. Great location. We flew in the Charleston Airport, took a $40 cab ride and didn't think about a car for 3 days. We could walk to great restaurants and historic sites. Free bikes from hotel got us to farther locations. Worth the splurge!

Room Tip: Loved our 3rd floor room which overlooked Church
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patti215

Dear Patti215,

I hope all is well back home in beautiful Pennsylvania! I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn. We also thank you for helping us to spread the word to other travelers about our renowned service and amenities.

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel is in a perfect location. The rooms were quaint and very clean. The staff was very friendly and there was a complimentary wine and cheese in the lobby along with milk and cookies which my 3 kids found to be so great! We stay in many hotels and would highly recommend this hotel! There was also a continental breakfast included in the morning!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank tinakaplan

Dear tinakaplan,

Wow! I thank you for such high praises, and I hope y'all are doing well back home in beautiful Ohio! I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us! On behalf of the entire French Quarter Inn team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming inn. We also thank you for helping us to spread the word to other travelers about our renowned service and amenities.